My Lot Rot BS Badlands....

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Thanks for the cargo management pic! The rest is of course awesome. But this was one of those things I’d wondered about choosing given how big the side rails are, but figured it was cost prohibitive to add after the fact so put it in on my order too. Price from factory is cheap. I think combined with the hatch opening it’ll make small grocery runs easy.
It is nice. With the table setup you can hook the bags into the side clips and they rest on the table. If you are tall enough you can flip up the back half of the table and put items on the floor.
I'm 5'8 and that works for me, but honestly if you've got bigger or heavier things it's probably easier to pop the hatch. If you are short on space and can't open the hatch, the window is real nice option.
Sponsored

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I found my Badlands at a small town dealership in Area 51 blue. I can say you won't be dissappointed. Sorry you all have such a long wait.

Ford Bronco Sport My Lot Rot BS Badlands.... 20211016_150814
Nice! I bought my BS OB off the lot, no order needed. Dealers in DFW area getting big Broncos pretty frequent now. I’m waiting for a couple years before I buy one.

OP
OP
Adanac

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
We are going to need pics.....
Ok....I drove to my dealer to lay eyes upon my Badlands....it was pouring rain so I took it for a drive L0L....Peppy little thing (I drive a 2019 F150 Sport 4x4 Supercrew)....she MOVES talking about the BL. I stopped in a church parking lot to check over the dash.....saw the heated seats...turned it on....30 seconds later my pants were on FIRE! Holy cow! Drove it back and went over everything on my list to make sure nothing had been left off.....motor cover, check...sound deadening attached to the hood, check.....skid plates, check....plates on the undersides, both sides, check...all my accessories were in the stock room, check...I said it had the wrong fenders....found the correct ones in the back of the vehicle....did most of the paperwork....told them I would pick it up on the 26th...that will give them plenty of time to add things. Now I can't wait L0L....Here is a pic right off the truck.....it will look different when I pick it up...I'll post pics again when I do.

Ford Bronco Sport My Lot Rot BS Badlands.... 1MineArrived

OP
OP
Adanac

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Actually I'm adding on locking lug nuts now, but I don't think that is pic worthy.

There's a thread about lug nuts not torqued to spec, 100 ft/lbs. A quick test shows mine are in the upper 80 ft/lb range.
Locking lug nuts are worthy.....

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Last edited:
OP
OP
Adanac

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Tomorrow is the BIG DAY....get to pickup my Bronco Baby!!!!!
Ok....I drove to my dealer to lay eyes upon my Badlands....it was pouring rain so I took it for a drive L0L....Peppy little thing (I drive a 2019 F150 Sport 4x4 Supercrew)....she MOVES talking about the BL. I stopped in a church parking lot to check over the dash.....saw the heated seats...turned it on....30 seconds later my pants were on FIRE! Holy cow! Drove it back and went over everything on my list to make sure nothing had been left off.....motor cover, check...sound deadening attached to the hood, check.....skid plates, check....plates on the undersides, both sides, check...all my accessories were in the stock room, check...I said it had the wrong fenders....found the correct ones in the back of the vehicle....did most of the paperwork....told them I would pick it up on the 26th...that will give them plenty of time to add things. Now I can't wait L0L....Here is a pic right off the truck.....it will look different when I pick it up...I'll post pics again when I do.

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
WELL!?