ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
That would be cool!.... I thought that finally knowing it was on the rail car would satisfy me....now I am more anxious L0L
As long as it’s built it will be moved soon because they have to start making room for the 22 orders
Sponsored

OP
OP
Adanac

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Happy for you. Badlands lot rot indeed but not from Canada and no movement yet. Hoping to see some progress soon after seeing many others here gain some traction.
Ford Bronco Sport My Lot Rot BS Badlands.... 6BFD7ECB-A063-4A32-9112-BEDBB49EA4A2

Ford Bronco Sport My Lot Rot BS Badlands.... C970F798-234F-4884-9430-F24DE14BEEAD
This next week is going to KILL me......my Badlands is scheduled to arrive Nov. 17th.....hope it comes on time.......tapping my toes here big time...

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
This next week is going to KILL me......my Badlands is scheduled to arrive Nov. 17th.....hope it comes on time.......tapping my toes here big time...
I'm right there with you! Dealer said mine would be in this past Friday to no avail. Drove out to the dealership to see if it maybe got dropped late and I could finally put my eyes on the unicorn. No luck. Hopefully this is the week. Exp. delivery for me is also 11/17... COME ON!!!

BL3MI

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I'm right there with you! Dealer said mine would be in this past Friday to no avail. Drove out to the dealership to see if it maybe got dropped late and I could finally put my eyes on the unicorn. No luck. Hopefully this is the week. Exp. delivery for me is also 11/17... COME ON!!!
Mine has an estimated delivery date of 11/19. I've been tracking the trains. It was about an hour away from me on 11/1, then didn't change again until it got to the offload point on 11/6. Now it just has to get on the truck to the dealer. I'm in the Detroit area, so there a probably a lot of vehicles that need to be moved. My dealer said that they usually can get it checked over, cleaned up, and delivered to me within 24 hours.

OP
OP
Adanac

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Well here is to hoping they arrive......my young salesman at the dealership is probably ready to kill me L0L...I keep texting him.....at least he could tell me where it was on the train.....Nov 4th is was sitting on a train that is only 2 hours and 8 min away across the border in Ohio....guess it will take 13 days to go through customs L0L

OP
OP
Adanac

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Mine has an estimated delivery date of 11/19. I've been tracking the trains. It was about an hour away from me on 11/1, then didn't change again until it got to the offload point on 11/6. Now it just has to get on the truck to the dealer. I'm in the Detroit area, so there a probably a lot of vehicles that need to be moved. My dealer said that they usually can get it checked over, cleaned up, and delivered to me within 24 hours.
That would be great!...I'm across the border about an hour, north of Chatham, Ontario

BL3MI

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Well here is to hoping they arrive......my young salesman at the dealership is probably ready to kill me L0L...I keep texting him.....at least he could tell me where it was on the train.....Nov 4th is was sitting on a train that is only 2 hours and 8 min away across the border in Ohio....guess it will take 13 days to go through customs L0L
Was it at the Walbridge, OH train yard? That's where mine was from 11/1 until it changed to Wayne, MI pm 11/6.

OP
OP
Adanac

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Aren't they supposed to deliver them to the ladies who ordered first? L0L
Was it at the Walbridge, OH train yard? That's where mine was from 11/1 until it changed to Wayne, MI pm 11/6.
Yes it is!!!!!

OP
OP
Adanac

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Is there a website to track them on the train? I don't seem to be able to find one. I have to keep bugging my salesman L0L.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Mine is in the driveway, we've put about 55 miles of test drive on it.
Not for certain yet but were are really enjoying it.

Ford Bronco Sport My Lot Rot BS Badlands.... IMG_20211106_112208326

More pep than we remember for sure than the test drives we took eight months ago. It has 40 psi in the tires, that might be it :) I'll air them to the proper pressure and take another drive.

One oddity is that the sunroof stuck in the open position. We had to turn off the Sport and back on to get it to close. Seemed ok after that.

The paint needs correction, there's some heavy water spotting in the paint. I hope the detailer doesn't have to take to much of the clear coat to get it out.

Dealer is honoring the as ordered price plus x-plan. They restored my faith in them :)

Last edited:

BL3MI

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Is there a website to track them on the train? I don't seem to be able to find one. I have to keep bugging my salesman L0L.
There are some posts that tell you how to track it. They do a good job explaining how to do it. You need to get your rail car number from your dealer. Union Pacific takes them from Mexico, then it can change after that. For ours, it changed to CSX. Mine was offloaded in Wayne, MI. I'm not sure if yours will continue on a train, or if it's on a truck now. Maybe someone else that lives in Ontario knows.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Mine is in the driveway, we've put about 55 miles of test drive on it.
Not for certain yet but were are really enjoying it.

More pep than we remember for sure than the test drives we took eight months ago. It has 40 psi in the tires, that might be it :) I'll air them to the proper pressure and take another drive.

One oddity is that the sunroof stuck in the open position. We had to turn off the Sport and back on to get it to close. Seemed ok after that.

The paint needs correction, there's some heavy water spotting in the paint. I hope the detailer doesn't have to take to much of the clear coat to get it out.

Dealer is honoring the as ordered price plus x-plan. They restored my faith in them :)
Congrats! Long wait and a lot of pain along the way. But now you have the unicorn exactly the way you wanted it in the middle of the car shortage crisis.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, over 100 miles on the test drive now. :) This is not the longest test drive I've done. I bought a 2008 Edge that I test drove for over 300 miles, I got on the highway and just kept on going.
Lowered the tire pressure down to 33psi. Does seem to lack a little of the zippiness it had at 40 psi but rides noticeably better.
Headlights work great, love the side like activation with turn signal or turn off the wheel.
Brakes are strong. Steering feel is perfect.
Auto cc with lane centering is great, auto high beam works so well it's hard to believe. So far Ford has really nailed the electronic gizmos.
I was surprised that the engine cover is not hard plastic but instead it's some kind of foam?
I've decided to buy it, it has to go through full dealer prep so it may be tomorrow or the next day before all of that gets done.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! Long wait and a lot of pain along the way. But now you have the unicorn exactly the way you wanted it in the middle of the car shortage crisis.
Yes, and as silly some may think it is, that offer from Ford for a hundred dollar Amazon card was what started me thinking about actually buying it instead of reflecting it Just kind of felt like Ford was acknowledging the pain we all went through waiting and watching other orders pass is by.
It's a small thing, but small things are what saves a relationship.

We'll be ordering a Big Bronco tomorrow....
Sponsored