First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yes, and as silly some may think it is, that offer from Ford for a hundred dollar Amazon card was what started me thinking about actually buying it instead of reflecting it Just kind of felt like Ford was acknowledging the pain we all went through waiting and watching other orders pass is by.
It's a small thing, but small things are what saves a relationship.

We'll be ordering a Big Bronco tomorrow....
Agree gift card and apology email very good move by Ford. When I canceled mine my dealer said he would reach out when it arrives in case I change mind. I would like to take a look, take it for a drive, I have cash on hand ect. But if they have another buyer in mind that is fine too.

Oh and big bronco those are awesome. By the time you get it I would expect it to be very refined by then.

Again, congrats on the sport it looks really awesome!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Adanac

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
There are some posts that tell you how to track it. They do a good job explaining how to do it. You need to get your rail car number from your dealer. Union Pacific takes them from Mexico, then it can change after that. For ours, it changed to CSX. Mine was offloaded in Wayne, MI. I'm not sure if yours will continue on a train, or if it's on a truck now. Maybe someone else that lives in Ontario knows.
I have used the tracker on here, but when I try to track it by rail it won't let me. Says I need some weird program to use. I download it then it asks for my shipper number or says not available from Canada or I need to pay. I was just hoping there was an easier way. I do have the rail car number, just couldn't find out what train line it was on. I'll have to contact the dealer again I guess. Thanks for the help!

OP
OP
Adanac

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
There are some posts that tell you how to track it. They do a good job explaining how to do it. You need to get your rail car number from your dealer. Union Pacific takes them from Mexico, then it can change after that. For ours, it changed to CSX. Mine was offloaded in Wayne, MI. I'm not sure if yours will continue on a train, or if it's on a truck now. Maybe someone else that lives in Ontario knows.
I checked with my salesman and mine is also in Wayne, MI L0L....still 2hrs and 8 min away L0L...he says I'll have it next week :)

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Papers signed, it's mine now.
Still needs a paint correction, their detailer comes in Thursdays.

I asked for the .9% for 60 months that was available in March when ordered and they were able to honor it. Current offer is 1.9% for 60 months, on an almost 40k loan that saves about a thousand bucks.

The drive home from the dealer was sweet :)

OP
OP
Adanac

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Papers signed, it's mine now.
Still needs a paint correction, their detailer comes in Thursdays.

I asked for the .9% for 60 months that was available in March when ordered and they were able to honor it. Current offer is 1.9% for 60 months, on an almost 40k loan that saves about a thousand bucks.

The drive home from the dealer was sweet :)
Am jealous L0L

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey, mine has arrived at the dealer....I go tomorrow to check it out and will pick it up first of the week after they install all my extras L0L.....smiling here.
We are going to need pics.....

OP
OP
Adanac

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I don’t have pics of mine yet since I’m going on Friday but I did take pics of this gorgeous first edition big bronco that was in the lot ?
Ford Bronco Sport My Lot Rot BS Badlands.... 0D46C295-C84D-445A-A549-0EED3EE285E0
Ford Bronco Sport My Lot Rot BS Badlands.... 444D845E-4296-4090-9236-6BAB307988E3
Ford Bronco Sport My Lot Rot BS Badlands.... 79708238-CCBA-4E06-A66E-41B6277F2D1A
Ford Bronco Sport My Lot Rot BS Badlands.... 04252453-DCF2-4536-81D8-880B61695DE9
L0L.....nice ride,.....is this one making you wish you ordered the big brother???

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
L0L.....nice ride,.....is this one making you wish you ordered the big brother???
I really love the big bronco but it’s not practical as a daily driver IMO (for me anyway) plus I like my cars fully loaded or nearly and that would be really stretching my budget, I refuse to be car poor. I’ve always wanted a convertible for the summer so my plan is in two years or so When the hype dies down and they start showing up on the lots used (with appropriate prices) I would be happy with even a base model because it would be a car I’d only drive occasionally in nice weather.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Actually I'm adding on locking lug nuts now, but I don't think that is pic worthy.

There's a thread about lug nuts not torqued to spec, 100 ft/lbs. A quick test shows mine are in the upper 80 ft/lb range.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks for the cargo management pic! The rest is of course awesome. But this was one of those things I’d wondered about choosing given how big the side rails are, but figured it was cost prohibitive to add after the fact so put it in on my order too. Price from factory is cheap. I think combined with the hatch opening it’ll make small grocery runs easy.
Sponsored