RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
My neighbor has a '23 Big Bend, and I noticed that it does not have a fuse box cover in the passenger footwell.
Is this another deleted item?
When I search for the part numbers on my fuse box cover, I don't get any hits of Ford Parts sites, with a message that the number is wrong or the part is discontinued. But there are a few used parts on eBay.
Ford Bronco Sport Missing Lower Fuse Box Cover Lower Fuse Box Cover
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Itā€™s quite common to be missing and Ford put out a notice that itā€™s no longer replaced free under warranty

mine was replaced under warranty for ā€˜22 Badlands

hereā€™s the part #, itā€™s online but I didnā€™t check availability. Here is one of many links. The part # you posted is different than mine.

https://ford.oempartsonline.com/oem-parts/ford-lower-plate-m1pz78046a25aa

Fuse panel cover, interior, passenger side:
Instrument Panel Cover Passenger Side
M1PZ-78046A25-AA
Dash Panel Insulator, Part #: 78046A25

One piece component
Two slide in tabs (closest to firewall)
One positioning pin (inboard side closest to passenger) Two push clips (inboard side closest to passenger)

Installation: slide in, position pin and press expansion clip upwards

OP
OP
RushMan

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Itā€™s quite common to be missing and Ford put out a notice that itā€™s no longer replaced free under warranty

mine was replaced under warranty for ā€˜22 Badlands

hereā€™s the part #, itā€™s online but I didnā€™t check availability. Here is one of many links. The part # you posted is different than mine.

https://ford.oempartsonline.com/oem-parts/ford-lower-plate-m1pz78046a25aa

Fuse panel cover, interior, passenger side:
Instrument Panel Cover Passenger Side
M1PZ-78046A25-AA
Dash Panel Insulator, Part #: 78046A25

One piece component
Two slide in tabs (closest to firewall)
One positioning pin (inboard side closest to passenger) Two push clips (inboard side closest to passenger)

Installation: slide in, position pin and press expansion clip upwards
That's a totally different part than the one on the floor, just above the edge of the floor liners, just ahead of the passengers feet.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's a totally different part than the one on the floor, just above the edge of the floor liners, just ahead of the passengers feet.
Didnā€™t realize that was missing too on some BSs. As you stated, I found the part you posted only used on ebay. Does it look like this one in ebay?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364249766933

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The part you posted about should be installed by a Ford dealership free under warranty. The only Ford memo Iā€™ve seen is for M1PZ-78046A25-AA.

Many BSs were produced missing M1PZ-78046A25-AA and Ford stated that part is no longer replaced free under warranty.

There is no similar memo I can find for the part you posted so should be free under warranty.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RushMan

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Didnā€™t realize that was missing too on some BSs. As you stated, I found the part you posted only used on ebay. Does it look like this one in ebay?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364249766933
Yes, that's the part that I removed from my '24 Badlands, in order to get the Part Number off of it. Now I can't seem to get it reinstalled. :(
Fractured hip (1978) , shattered knee (1989), and other old age problems limiting my ability to crawl under the dash.
I'll try again tomorrow..
Sponsored