Lowering springs for Bronco Sport?

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
Is there any chance for aftermarket products that lower the vehicle/stiffen suspension/reduce roll? I don't think I'll ever see off-road with this car.
Sponsored

Maxwellian

Badlands
First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco Sport
I think a lowered Bronco sport on 20s would be much more stylish than an escape. Like a more practical Land Rover.

I would love if there was an adjustable suspension that firms up when it lowers like some bike suspension does. Not sure that exists on cars, and pretty sure it costs a lot if it does.

casual_reader

Outer Banks
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport OB / Focus RS
Is there any chance for aftermarket products that lower the vehicle/stiffen suspension/reduce roll? I don't think I'll ever see off-road with this car.
Eibach and H&R has made lowering springs for the escape in the past. Give it time or perhaps reach out to these company's and inquiry about our vechicle.

I personally wouldn't mind a mild drop. Anything extreme, you'll have to start looking into camber kits.

I'm in the same boat as you. I have no intention to go off road, unless it was necessary. The only off roading I'll have to do. Is conquering the snow bank at the end of my driveway. That street plower has no mercy.

casual_reader

Outer Banks
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport OB / Focus RS
I think a lowered Bronco sport on 20s would be much more stylish than an escape. Like a more practical Land Rover.

I would love if there was an adjustable suspension that firms up when it lowers like some bike suspension does. Not sure that exists on cars, and pretty sure it costs a lot if it does.
That would be coilovers. Yes, very pricey and rightly so. You don't want to go cheap with those.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Eventually we'll see lowered BS with excessive camber. Not my style but some ppl like that look.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Eventually we'll see lowered BS with excessive camber. Not my style but some ppl like that look.
I get it, and it's someone else's money...but I do not follow the obsession of junking up a car designed for offroad/trail adventure? Want a little skid rider...buy a honda. local kid has a mini cooper with chop and camber. It looks ridiculous. I am old...get off my lawn ?‍?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I get it, and it's someone else's money...but I do not follow the obsession of junking up a car designed for offroad/trail adventure? Want a little skid rider...buy a honda. local kid has a mini cooper with chop and camber. It looks ridiculous. I am old...get off my lawn ?‍?
My wife's nephew slammed a Forester to the ground dumbest thing I have ever seen. Took it to Subi shows ect....but he put it stock height before he sold it...

OP
OP
o0260o

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
Ford doesn't have a hatchback to sell to me. BS is the closest thing to having a gen 8 Fiesta. :) What's wrong with bringing this car a little closer to that ideal?

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Ford doesn't have a hatchback to sell to me. BS is the closest thing to having a gen 8 Fiesta. :) What's wrong with bringing this car a little closer to that ideal?
"BS is the closest thing to having a gen 8 Fiesta." Are you on the wacky tobacky? In what world is an off road small SUV in anyway comparable to a matchbox slot car? No offense and each to his own but this cannot be a serious thread can it? :facepalm:

OP
OP
o0260o

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
Ford EcoSport says hello...
Ford Bronco Sport Lowering springs for Bronco Sport? download
Ew. I forgot that thing exists.
On a serious note. Lots of people coming to the Bronco Sport from SUVs and trucks but seem to ignore that for some it will be their first SUV. I love small Fords of the old. Rally Escrots. RS2000 in group B. Sierra cosworth. Focus RS. Ken Block's gymkhana cars are sooo cool. The brand has this duality that appeals to flag-waving-plaid-shirt-wearing-lumberjack-cosplay-Americans and europhiles alike. So what's wrong with having the car 1" lower and a little tighter around a corner?
Sponsored