First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
See I like the side badges where they are.
Side badges let the Jeep guys know don't bother drag racing the 2.0 sport...
Sponsored

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ah, I'm sad I'm late to this party. I've had the same ideas from the beginning and completed it over last weekend. Any questions feel free. It's really easy. And I used Hyperdip for the letters and emblem and a carbon fiber inlay.

Ford Bronco Sport Let's Talk Rear Hatch Badges IMG_20210618_090207
That looks sic man. I’m doing my letters black but I think am gonna use the overlays and get the black/white effect on them with a silver horse.

OP
OP
ths0002

ths0002

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ah, I'm sad I'm late to this party. I've had the same ideas from the beginning and completed it over last weekend. Any questions feel free. It's really easy. And I used Hyperdip for the letters and emblem and a carbon fiber inlay for the Ford badge. Sport delete takes about 15-30 mins depending on your experience level.

Ford Bronco Sport Let's Talk Rear Hatch Badges 20210531_195408
That's beautiful!

Gestalt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands, Subaru Legacy
Ah, I'm sad I'm late to this party. I've had the same ideas from the beginning and completed it over last weekend. Any questions feel free. It's really easy. And I used Hyperdip for the letters and emblem and a carbon fiber inlay for the Ford badge. Sport delete takes about 15-30 mins depending on your experience level.

I really like that. Where did you get the bronco logo?

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
The side badges peel right off. I had to relocate them higher up when I put the side moldings on that overlapped the badge....... Very poor design intuitiveness.

How hard is it to remove the sport letters ? Was thinking about doing just that , my letters came from factory in black on a first edition . Thanks

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
How hard is it to remove the sport letters ? Was thinking about doing just that , my letters came from factory in black on a first edition . Thanks
It's really easy. Pick a hot day, (hotter the better) take 3 pieces of dental floss, braid them together, wear gloves cause it'll cut into your skin, wrapped them up into your hands so you have a good grip, insert floss into just, the edge of the letter, and in sawing motion cut through the adhesive foam on the back and just keep going until the letter is dangling and then pull it away from the paint. You will never come close to your paint since you're sawing as close to the edge of the letters as possible. Not that the floss would hurt it anyway. I discovered halfway through that I could cut down the amount of time it took for me to peel away the excess adhesive foam if I saw 90% the way through and then just gently pull off MOST from the vehicle. Remember, if it's hot out the adhesive will WANT to come off so it'll take very little effort. After your done picking off the majority of the foam adhesive with your fingers, simply apply your favorite anti-adhesion product like goo gone on a microfiber towel, (I used rubbing alcohol then rinsed with water after) and gently wipe away any little glue pieces left and then buff dry with microfiber and you're done! No damage whatsoever and much cleaner look. Probably took me about 15 mins? Maybe 30? I can't remember. It was quick and easy. Just watched people do it on YouTube till I was comfortable.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
It's really easy. Pick a hot day, (hotter the better) take 3 pieces of dental floss, braid them together, wear gloves cause it'll cut into your skin, wrapped them up into your hands so you have a good grip, insert floss into just, the edge of the letter, and in sawing motion cut through the adhesive foam on the back and just keep going until the letter is dangling and then pull it away from the paint. You will never come close to your paint since you're sawing as close to the edge of the letters as possible. Not that the floss would hurt it anyway. I discovered halfway through that I could cut down the amount of time it took for me to peel away the excess adhesive foam if I saw 90% the way through and then just gently pull off MOST from the vehicle. Remember, if it's hot out the adhesive will WANT to come off so it'll take very little effort. After your done picking off the majority of the foam adhesive with your fingers, simply apply your favorite anti-adhesion product like goo gone on a microfiber towel, (I used rubbing alcohol then rinsed with water after) and gently wipe away any little glue pieces left and then buff dry with microfiber and you're done! No damage whatsoever and much cleaner look. Probably took me about 15 mins? Maybe 30? I can't remember. It was quick and easy. Just watched people do it on YouTube till I was comfortable.
Thanks for the detailed instructions,I like that cleaner look. Thanks again

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I really like that. Where did you get the bronco logo?
I was in a poor coverage area when I responded to this post. Sorry. Just note that the badge you will get does NOT look like that in color. It's more of a metallic gunmetal. Not black chrome at all. That's why it got the ole Hyperdip treatment.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274046656270

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I was in a poor coverage area when I responded to this post. Sorry. Just note that the badge you will get does NOT look like that in color. It's more of a metallic gunmetal. Not black chrome at all. That's why it got the ole Hyperdip treatment.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274046656270
Hyper dip looks really nice. Duplicolor also makes anodized paint that would darken it and give that chrome effect. The more layers the darker the chrome effect. It's pretty slick stuff.

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
The side badges peel right off. I had to relocate them higher up when I put the side moldings on that overlapped the badge....... Very poor design intuitiveness.
Oof this concerns me as I was planning to add the side moldings but I 100% don't wanna fuk with the side badges. Sad day. Maybe it'll fit a little different depending on your trim badge? Liiiike yours comes to a point at the bottom and mine is flat?
Sponsored