Let's see your rear or side window stickers!

bbybronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have this on both sides. I love it! I saw a guy on instagram have some topo 3m cut and put just on certain parts of his and it looks so cool. His instagram username is @kevin_exploring. Anyway here’s my vinyl my husband got me for Christmas for both windows. My instagram is @bbybronc in case you have an instagram, too
Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! DF3B19AF-69BA-49A4-A7C0-D13951F7BADB

Last edited:

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Well it was representing my art business… that is one of my paintings I printed on a vinyl sticker. My husband threw a fit and said it devalues the vehicle…
None of my business of course but your husband devalues you. Looks like wonderful work. Good luck,

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_0497.JPG

Here's a Canadian one on a fellow wheelers jeep, can't find the pic of the one on her bronco sport but its a simple "May run 2023" that all of us on the May 24 mud run got.
When I get the video done you'll see it in that. (it's cyber orange too made specifically for us, lol)
Pretty much a requirement or every truck out here! Not sure I’d put an F bomb on the back of my car but then I have no sicker to show on this thread.

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
As a small business owner myself , here’s something your husband might think about: Having your art on your BS is advertisement. Tax write off, mileage, deductible, etc. I’m no CPA (But I play one on TV) so better to talk to a tax person . Let that Bronco make you some money! I have a fleet of trucks so my FE doesn’t have my company logo….yet.
On TV? No way!!!

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Lance Stroll.

I don't have any stickers. I don't feel strongly enough about anything. Same reason I don't have tattoos.
I have no problems with tattoos. I have problems with stickers, ot would be easier for "them" to tecognize my ride!!! What if they get me???

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Well it was representing my art business… that is one of my paintings I printed on a vinyl sticker. My husband threw a fit and said it devalues the vehicle…
Put it back on. Nice art.