iowabs

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL Area 51
Here is a picture of how the larger Ford cargo organizer fits in the BS. I had not seen one on here, so here it is if anyone is interested.

Pros: fits perfect lengthwise. I also think two would fit depthwise but am not certain. Great for groceries. Looks nice and folds flat. Sturdy, not flimsy.
Ford Bronco Sport Large Folding Cargo Organizer IMG_0507

Cons: an inch higher than bottom of built-in cargo shelf. Expensive, like $85 on sale. Backordered for weeks.

All in all, it is practical for grocery runs so I would get it again.
Sponsored

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Looks good. Does it fold up? I think I saw the medium one folds into a little pouch. Do you plan on keeping anything in it all the time?

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Here is a picture of how the larger Ford cargo organizer fits in the BS. I had not seen one on here, so here it is if anyone is interested.

Pros: fits perfect lengthwise. I also think two would fit depthwise but am not certain. Great for groceries. Looks nice and folds flat. Sturdy, not flimsy.
Ford Bronco Sport Large Folding Cargo Organizer IMG_0507

Cons: an inch higher than bottom of built-in cargo shelf. Expensive, like $85 on sale. Backordered for weeks.

All in all, it is practical for grocery runs so I would get it again.
It is a shame it doesnt fall below the CMS shelf rails, i would purchase maybe.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Bought this one for mine and itā€™s perfect for my needs. You can keep it partially closed and collapse and remove in seconds. Also fits under the cargo shelf.
Ford Bronco Sport Large Folding Cargo Organizer IMG_1488
Instead of a screenshot can you post a link? Amazon's search function is really more of a recommendation engine for products Amazon wants you to buy.

Bronco III

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
OP
OP

iowabs

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL Area 51
Looks good. Does it fold up? I think I saw the medium one folds into a little pouch. Do you plan on keeping anything in it all the time?
It does fold up flat

OP
OP

iowabs

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL Area 51
It does fold up flat
Also, sorry, to answer your other question, I've been keeping it upright and empty most of the time. It has some grippers on bottom and is heavy and snug, so it isn't moving around at all. If I needed the cargo space I would just fold flat.

MDwayne

Big Bend
First Name
MDwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport, 18 Zion SRT, 73 VW Super Beetle
Bought this one for mine and itā€™s perfect for my needs. You can keep it partially closed and collapse and remove in seconds. Also fits under the cargo shelf.
I know this is a bit old, but I find that the description that says "Truck & Car Accessories for Women AND Men" hilarious. ?????? Who writes these things? Maybe they have pink and blue ones, so because this one is black it's bigendered? But then what about all those... um, nevermind, I don't want to go there.

Nosmo Rex

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I'd like to find something that fits under the cargo shelf, if anyone has found something like that.

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport, 2018 Ford F150 XLT
Ford Bronco Sport Large Folding Cargo Organizer IMG_1488
Thank you. Iā€™ll add them to my watchlist for tire discounts. I believe Goodyear just went through a major rebate promotion. Is that what you took advantage of?
I have that one also and added their net with it. Perfect for my needs and expandable.

Ford Bronco Sport Large Folding Cargo Organizer IMG_2147

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I'd like to find something that fits under the cargo shelf, if anyone has found something like that.
Thereā€™s lots of storage that fits under the CMS shelf. Rubbermaid and others make a wheeled large storage with a height that just fits under the shelf so maximizes what can be stored. Is super lightweight (wheels are handy but not necessary). I think typically people use them as under bed storage. These tend to be pricy but I got 3 at auction for pennies on the dollar. I use one of them under my CMS shelf.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
The Drive ones only fit under my CMS is I donā€™t mind crunching them. I found these collapsible crates with clasp on lids fit great.

https://a.co/d/cU2UMUW

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
Look like a great product. Thanks for the Amazon site. I ordered one for me and one for the wife.

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I have that one also and added their net with it. Perfect for my needs and expandable.

Ford Bronco Sport Large Folding Cargo Organizer IMG_2147
That is a clean looking rear.

Is that fire extinguisher mounted? I'm guessing the bag towards the front is just hanging on the hook. Is that emergency kit in the back left tethered to the hook on the side?
Sponsored