Just Got Him from My Local Dealership this Last Week. Say Hello to Beefy.

benbcholms

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Decided to go looking for a new car to replace my 2011 Subaru Legacy (head gaskets at 130K, RIP). Never owned a Ford, but really loved the design of the new Bronco Sport when it debuted a few years back.

Originally went to the dealer in Loveland to test drive an Escape with my spouse. They spotted this one when we drove back into the lot with the Escape and after another test drive and crunching the numbers, we decided to pull the trigger.

Put 300+ miles on over the weekend, driving up to Estes and RMNP, then between Johnstown and Fort Collins multiple times. Loving the feel and functionality so far. Definitely an improvement over my old Subaru.

We both work with cows in our professions, hence the name Beefy. Plan on adding some graphics to further express our love and passion for the animals, but first, really want to find some interior mods I've seen posted here.

Please let me know your favorite mods that you've tried or ones you have always wanted to have on your BS.

Ford Bronco Sport Just Got Him from My Local Dealership this Last Week. Say Hello to Beefy. 1000000307
Ford Bronco Sport Just Got Him from My Local Dealership this Last Week. Say Hello to Beefy. 1000000309
Sponsored

Stustang05

Badlands
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands, Area 51, loaded.
Decided to go looking for a new car to replace my 2011 Subaru Legacy (head gaskets at 130K, RIP). Never owned a Ford, but really loved the design of the new Bronco Sport when it debuted a few years back.

Originally went to the dealer in Loveland to test drive an Escape with my spouse. They spotted this one when we drove back into the lot with the Escape and after another test drive and crunching the numbers, we decided to pull the trigger.

Put 300+ miles on over the weekend, driving up to Estes and RMNP, then between Johnstown and Fort Collins multiple times. Loving the feel and functionality so far. Definitely an improvement over my old Subaru.

We both work with cows in our professions, hence the name Beefy. Plan on adding some graphics to further express our love and passion for the animals, but first, really want to find some interior mods I've seen posted here.

Please let me know your favorite mods that you've tried or ones you have always wanted to have on your BS.

Ford Bronco Sport Just Got Him from My Local Dealership this Last Week. Say Hello to Beefy. 1000000307
Ford Bronco Sport Just Got Him from My Local Dealership this Last Week. Say Hello to Beefy. 1000000309
I hope you’ll enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Welcome! The Loveland/Estes Park/RMNP area is one of our favorite spots in the country. Your lucky to be there (IMHO).

Hope you enjoy your Sport. I just hit the two year mark with mine.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport

Welcome to the Ford family, Beefy!

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Where's the puppy, all I see is a Bronco Sport. Good luck with the ride.

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4

Nice! You can swap your tires to 235 all-terrain when they’re ready to go (choices falken/toyo/bf goodrich). If you want 245 then you might need some lift kits which are also discussed on the forum. and these two (see link) i just did on my BB yesterday. Enjoy!

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-bronco-sport-today.1762/post-187210
Sponsored