strckerie

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Today is 1 year since we purchased our 2021 BS BB. We are the 2nd owner, since the first owner turned it in on one in their more favored Eruption Green. We now have 15,600 miles on our BS. Yes, we had the rear backup noise corrected, the injector issue addressed, a windshield replaced....most of the typical glitches talked about in the forum. We had it ceramic coated, added modest accessories, and follow the maintenance schedule. We have a trusted dealership and service department we have been associated with for many years.
It will never be off-roaded, but rather this retired couple values it for being economical, safe, easy to maneuver, plenty of power for the highway, fun to drive and so far reliable. We enjoy the Ford Pass app and remote start.
After 1 year, we give our BS BB an A-...thank you to all the forum members who give good advice and share their tips and adventures!
Ford Bronco Sport Gotcha Day 1000008469
Sponsored

Paradocks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
I hope to have a gotcha day later this year. Saw a BS in the grocery store parking lot on Saturday and my roommate gave it a thumbs up. I call the design modern retro, cause it looks nothing like all the rolling jelly beans out there now.

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Couldn't agree more on the design. It's definitely retro modern. It has all the conveniences you can expect out of a modern-day compact SUV but with 60s retro styling. IMHO, it doesn't look like any other compact SUV but it does look like one particular SUV that gets high praise when it comes to off-road prowess and style, which is the Land Rover Defender. I sometimes nickname our BS a baby Land Rover. It has all the look and off-road capability of one but a fraction of the price and much better reliability. Can't go wrong with that. And that's one of the reasons we bought one. We hit a year with ours late last month and it's hard to believe it's been that long. We all love it. It's one of the best car purchases we've made in a long time!

Ford Bronco Sport Gotcha Day 2023 Ford Bronco Sport Delivery (4)

OP
OP
strckerie

strckerie

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I hope to have a gotcha day later this year. Saw a BS in the grocery store parking lot on Saturday and my roommate gave it a thumbs up. I call the design modern retro, cause it looks nothing like all the rolling jelly beans out there now.
Our BS does bring back memories...here's my ride in 1984 with memories of cross country trips and mountain roads when I lived in Colorado with my Bronco II
Ford Bronco Sport Gotcha Day 1000006067

Paradocks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
Our BS does bring back memories...here's my ride in 1984 with memories of cross country trips and mountain roads when I lived in Colorado with my Bronco II
Ford Bronco Sport Gotcha Day 1000006067
Nice! My Dad had a red over white Bronco II with bare bones amenities. I think the only option he got was the automatic transmission. No air conditioning, just the basic radio...and manually locking front hubs that you actually had to twist a dial on each hub to lock them for 4 wheel drive! He loved that thing and was out in the snow every chance he could get. I was lucky enough to be able to take it out for a spin every now and then. Bumpy, top heavy...but an absolute blast to drive with my buddies.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Couldn't agree more on the design. It's definitely retro modern. It has all the conveniences you can expect out of a modern-day compact SUV but with 60s retro styling. IMHO, it doesn't look like any other compact SUV but it does look like one particular SUV that gets high praise when it comes to off-road prowess and style, which is the Land Rover Defender. I sometimes nickname our BS a baby Land Rover. It has all the look and off-road capability of one but a fraction of the price and much better reliability. Can't go wrong with that. And that's one of the reasons we bought one. We hit a year with ours late last month and it's hard to believe it's been that long. We all love it. It's one of the best car purchases we've made in a long time!

Ford Bronco Sport Gotcha Day 2023 Ford Bronco Sport Delivery (4)
We're so happy to hear you love your Bronco Connor, thanks for sharing with us. :)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Today is 1 year since we purchased our 2021 BS BB. We are the 2nd owner, since the first owner turned it in on one in their more favored Eruption Green. We now have 15,600 miles on our BS. Yes, we had the rear backup noise corrected, the injector issue addressed, a windshield replaced....most of the typical glitches talked about in the forum. We had it ceramic coated, added modest accessories, and follow the maintenance schedule. We have a trusted dealership and service department we have been associated with for many years.
It will never be off-roaded, but rather this retired couple values it for being economical, safe, easy to maneuver, plenty of power for the highway, fun to drive and so far reliable. We enjoy the Ford Pass app and remote start.
After 1 year, we give our BS BB an A-...thank you to all the forum members who give good advice and share their tips and adventures!
Thank you for being a part of the Ford family Kathy! We're happy to hear you are loving your Bronco. :)

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
Three years tomorrow for me. Driven just 7,289 kilometres.

Ford Bronco Sport Gotcha Day IMG_3406

OP
OP
strckerie

strckerie

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
@Jill

That's a great color, gives the BS a rich look

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
As another retired couple, we couldn't agree more with your assessment. We likewise love our '23 OBX. Best of luck in the future with your BS.

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
My wife has almost 38K trouble free miles on her 21 BS/BB & has had it a little over 2 years. She previously owned a 85 Bronco II, a 94 Explorer Sport, & 2 99 Explorer Sports before the BS.

Ford Bronco Sport Gotcha Day 100_2063.JPG

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Refreshing to hear the great reports. I too have had no issues or trouble with both my BS or the Ford service.
Sponsored

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mwines Introductions 4