MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR
Is there a list of what has been cut? I know we lost the temperature display on the dials, and the engine covers. What else?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Is there a list of what has been cut? I know we lost the temperature display on the dials, and the engine covers. What else?
These are the new Easter eggs! You need to find them, they are not going to tell you. First place to look is under your glove box. Is there a panel there or not, then look under your cargo cover, is there a funnel there or not. By Easter, the one that finds the most loses! :cool:

One of mine was right out in clear view and another member had to point out my gray roof when it was supposed to be shadow black.

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
These are the new Easter eggs! You need to find them, they are not going to tell you. First place to look is under your glove box. Is there a panel there or not, then look under your cargo cover, is there a funnel there or not. By Easter, the one that finds the most loses! :cool:

One of mine was right out in clear view and another member had to point out my gray roof when it was supposed to be shadow black.
Ouch on the roof color, a miss build (paint) or something in all our futures?
That might be a deal breaker for me if mine gets built and shows up with a gray roof.

And don't tell them about the potentially missing under hood blanket and the light on the on/off switch.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport

MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR

Actually, I think the grey roof is a premium option available only to the badlands. I wish the outer banks could have gotten it, too

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Actually, I think the grey roof is a premium option available only to the badlands. I wish the outer banks could have gotten it, too
Except not available when ordering the body as gray!

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
Noticed on the 22 Outer Banks I saw the other day that my 2021 has, no ambient light in the cupholders, no temp display on the climate control knobs, no folding rear headrests and of course, no engine cover. Don't know if it's all of them or just a supply issue. I'll keep my 21.

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

That's a bummer about the roof.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's a bummer about the roof.
I’m actually ok with it. It’s not like I see it when I’m driving anyways. Just seems odd that it is missing.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Ouch on the roof color, a miss build (paint) or something in all our futures?
That might be a deal breaker for me if mine gets built and shows up with a gray roof.

And don't tell them about the potentially missing under hood blanket and the light on the on/off switch.
My wife will flat out not take delivery if hers shows up with a gray roof. She thinks the Area 51 color would look terrible with a gray roof.

MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR
Noticed on the 22 Outer Banks I saw the other day that my 2021 has, no ambient light in the cupholders, no temp display on the climate control knobs, no folding rear headrests and of course, no engine cover. Don't know if it's all of them or just a supply issue. I'll keep my 21.
That weird. I just took delivery of my 22 ob, and it has the cupholder lights

edit: correction - it evidently does not upon double checking.
Sponsored

Last edited: