EARLSAYS

Badlands
First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
My 2023 Bronco Sport has 1,500 miles on it, I bought it three weeks ago. Since day one, there has been a squeak from somewhere in the rear of the interior. It sounds like a styrafoam cooler rubbing against something making noise. There is nothing inside the car. Anyone know any common rattle spots on the interior of these things?
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Maybe have someone drive it while you sit in back try to pin point location

hf995

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
My BS is lousy with rattles and other noises that my dealership acknowledges but, after more than 9 months of ownership, they still haven't been able to correct. Sound #1 comes from the moonroof, which creaks, groans, and rattles over bumps and road seams. Sound #2 is located in the driver side B-pillar right at ear level and sounds like a metallic rattle. It can be heard driving on concrete pavement or rough asphalt, over the slightest of bumps or other seams, and occasionally while the engine is idling from cold.

I've had my full headliner replaced, and the moonroof bolts were tightened according to a Technical Service Bulletin. Unfortunately, all I have to show for it are the same sounds, misassembled interior trim pieces, and damage to my paint's finish while the car was in the dealership's possession.

I hope you like listening to loud music because that's the only thing that's helping at this point!

Cwong

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Try having someone press down on random parts in the rear. Our rear over head light on the passenger side squeaks/rattles. Have just learned to deal with it for now.

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
take it in to dealer. Its covered under warranty
Not being argumentative. Just wanted to throw my two cents at this. It could just be my dealership, but this logic only works if you are okay with setting up an appointment 3-4 months out and them keeping the car for however long it takes to fix. I only say this cause people always made it seem to me like yeah man it’s under warranty as if I just pull in and high five the mechanic and it’s fixed lol. I work 7 days a week, even if I worked 5, dealing with going to a dealership and spending however many hours it takes to get whatever situation at hand worked out, is just not feasible when I need a vehicle ready to go by 6 am the next day. Not complaining or trying to be rude I promise.

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My 2023 Bronco Sport has 1,500 miles on it, I bought it three weeks ago. Since day one, there has been a squeak from somewhere in the rear of the interior. It sounds like a styrafoam cooler rubbing against something making noise. There is nothing inside the car. Anyone know any common rattle spots on the interior of these things?
One time I took the spare tire out and when I put it back in, the tire was placed in just the right spot to rub the frame of the vehicle anytime I turned at slow speeds or went over speed bumps. Might be worth readjusting the spare tire and really tightening it down?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
My BS is lousy with rattles and other noises that my dealership acknowledges but, after more than 9 months of ownership, they still haven't been able to correct. Sound #1 comes from the moonroof, which creaks, groans, and rattles over bumps and road seams. Sound #2 is located in the driver side B-pillar right at ear level and sounds like a metallic rattle. It can be heard driving on concrete pavement or rough asphalt, over the slightest of bumps or other seams, and occasionally while the engine is idling from cold.

I've had my full headliner replaced, and the moonroof bolts were tightened according to a Technical Service Bulletin. Unfortunately, all I have to show for it are the same sounds, misassembled interior trim pieces, and damage to my paint's finish while the car was in the dealership's possession.

I hope you like listening to loud music because that's the only thing that's helping at this point!
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Try having someone press down on random parts in the rear. Our rear over head light on the passenger side squeaks/rattles. Have just learned to deal with it for now.
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

hf995

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
@Ford Motor Company

I'd like to express my profound disappointment with the quality of customer service I have received from your social media team on this site. Despite your persistent requests for me to DM my VIN and dealer information, the outcome has been nothing short of frustrating and disheartening. Each time, I am eventually directed to a 3rd party call center representative who lacks any official affiliation with Ford. These representatives seem to be mindlessly reading from a script, devoid of any genuine interest in providing real solutions or possessing the fundamental knowledge required for addressing vehicle maintenance and repair concerns. The generic "Buyback Request Template" they offer is a clear indication of their apathy and indifference.

It difficult to believe that Ford would even entertain the idea of considering a vehicle buyback in such circumstances. Regardless, when I dared to inquire about the possibility of Ford covering the associated expenses tied to acquiring a new vehicle, I was met with silence. Such a dismissive response is both insulting and unacceptable.

I expect better treatment and prompt action. Instead of the futile and pointless DMs, I expect a PUBLIC response from your company, outlining a concrete way to connect with a genuine Ford Motor Company employee—one who possesses a thorough understanding of the issues at hand and possesses the authority to implement a viable solution. My patience is wearing thin, and I refuse to tolerate this level of negligence from a company as "reputable" as Ford.

Transparency and accountability are not mere buzzwords; they are the minimum standards that customers like me deserve. I urge you to rectify this situation immediately and show a genuine commitment to customer satisfaction. Your failure to address these matter promptly will not go unnoticed, as I will share my experiences with others, including fellow Bronco Sport owners, who may be facing similar issues.

I expect a satisfactory resolution to my concerns, trust that you will take this matter seriously and work diligently to restore my faith in Ford's dedication to its customers.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
@Ford Motor Company

I'd like to express my profound disappointment with the quality of customer service I have received from your social media team on this site. Despite your persistent requests for me to DM my VIN and dealer information, the outcome has been nothing short of frustrating and disheartening. Each time, I am eventually directed to a 3rd party call center representative who lacks any official affiliation with Ford. These representatives seem to be mindlessly reading from a script, devoid of any genuine interest in providing real solutions or possessing the fundamental knowledge required for addressing vehicle maintenance and repair concerns. The generic "Buyback Request Template" they offer is a clear indication of their apathy and indifference.

It difficult to believe that Ford would even entertain the idea of considering a vehicle buyback in such circumstances. Regardless, when I dared to inquire about the possibility of Ford covering the associated expenses tied to acquiring a new vehicle, I was met with silence. Such a dismissive response is both insulting and unacceptable.

I expect better treatment and prompt action. Instead of the futile and pointless DMs, I expect a PUBLIC response from your company, outlining a concrete way to connect with a genuine Ford Motor Company employee—one who possesses a thorough understanding of the issues at hand and possesses the authority to implement a viable solution. My patience is wearing thin, and I refuse to tolerate this level of negligence from a company as "reputable" as Ford.

Transparency and accountability are not mere buzzwords; they are the minimum standards that customers like me deserve. I urge you to rectify this situation immediately and show a genuine commitment to customer satisfaction. Your failure to address these matter promptly will not go unnoticed, as I will share my experiences with others, including fellow Bronco Sport owners, who may be facing similar issues.

I expect a satisfactory resolution to my concerns, trust that you will take this matter seriously and work diligently to restore my faith in Ford's dedication to its customers.
This is how you make a rational, reasonable complaint. I hope Ford responds to this promptly.

VI Bob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Good afternoon. How can I send you a DM on this platform? Everything I try seems to create a general reply.