Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
So what happens after today? Do they extend the reduced financing? Do they extend the $500 rebate. Do they lower the financing to 0% up to 6 years? Does Ford increase rebates higher than $500. I guess we will see what happens tomorrow. Hard to get people to come in for a test drive, buy or order vehicles if they don't have any on the lot to look at. What incentives will there be for them to get people to try and then buy when the lot is full of EcoSports, Escapes and others?
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I am hopeful the new quarter will introduce new incentives. I was told to hold off on financing paperwork until tomorrow. My dealer was under the impression the first part of the year incentives were designed to push 2020 stock off the lots to make room for 21 inventory and clear some tax liabilities. He feels the second quarter will focus more on moving new products and SHOULD offer better incentives. I trust with his years in the business he's done this before and understands how new car lines work. I also understand this is not any other year...and things are somewhat different. Time will tell and I shall sign the forms tomorrow.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I find it odd (but welcomed) there is a rebate for a vehicle that is hard to find.
I think the $500 bonus and the exclusion from many offers on the Bronco says a lot to your sentiment. Bottom line they still want to hook customers. Supply vs demand, the demand is dictating the offers no doubt. But if I can go to say...Jeep and get a similar SUV, no it won't be the Bronco/sport...but money does talk.

OP
OP
Huntyeraws

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I find it odd (but welcomed) there is a rebate for a vehicle that is hard to find.
When I purchased my current vehicle, a 2008 Jeep Liberty Sport, back in early December 2007, it was an all new refresh design and it came with a $1000 rebate which was really strange for a new vehicle that was sold in the last month of a year before the actual model year. Of course, just about every manufacturer was suffering with auto sales slumping in 2007 and for the next couple of years due to the great recession. The owners of Chrysler/Jeep back then even threw in a FREE lifetime powertrain warranty on new leftover 2007, 2008 and 2009 vehicles with a $0 deductible to try and keep the sales moving. I was really appreciative of that as it covered a few things that went on my vehicle over the last 13+ years. The big thing is that many people are still hurting as a result of COVID across the USA and even with a few stimulus checks, some can't afford to purchase a new vehicle right now as that money may have been spent to pay a mortgage, rent, college tuition expenses, medical bills/premiums, credit card debt, another car payment, float their own business, etc. There are other brands and similar class price competitive vehicles with rebates and incentives and they too are looking for your $$$. As 13MikeH mentioned, money talks.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Do you have to take delivery to get the rebate or simply place an order?
again, based just on my experience thus far, just place an order. My dealer explained the second quarter USUALLY offers better incentives with the shift in focus. He also mentioned if a better offer comes down the line in May, or even June which is my expected delivery...not holding my breath just yet... then I would start payments and the best incentives would be applied between here and there.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I hope they offer better lease deals...they're pretty rough right now.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
sounds like the full bronco will have better lease options due to better residual values. I think the sports are price point to sell rather than lease? That's my two cents and nothing more
I agree with you, but if I place an order for a big Bronco right now, who the hell knows when it would come in, and I already turned in my lease in January. Anyone ordering a Bronco now is getting a 2022, and I just can't wait that long. I'm thinking I will lease a BS and hopefully buy a used Bronco when my lease expires in three years.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I think you can make a order for a bronco sport today,but as long as you don’t order a moonroof or tow package your order will complete in a shorter timeframe.
I got the moon roof, tow package, and everything else you could add.....so I will be waiting for quite some time....

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
Don't have a build date yet so I just added the last build option I could get except kept the 17" wheels. If I'm going to wait, might as well get it all. Besides, I'll have made four more payments on my trade by the time I get it.
Sponsored