Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
This morning while looking around I found my car my vin for sale at my dealer lol.
Sponsored

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
This morning while looking around I found my car my vin for sale at my dealer lol.
I've heard Ford automatically puts all dealer orders onto their websites. Not sure if that's true or not but mine showed up on my dealers website the minute it had a VIN. It showed a $5k adm at first, now only $2500. That got me curious how many they had that are people's orders. All but one were people's orders with green window stickers.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Gotta admit, after seeing a couple of those Pepper Red Sports around I really like that color. If I was to order again today, it'd be a tough choice not to go that route.
whats going on with yours?

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
whats going on with yours?
Dropped off at the rail yard in Salt lake City on the 24th. Dealer said it should arrive between last Thursday and Tomorrow. Tracker updated to say by the 10th. Slow painful wait now. I'm hoping it arrives in the next couple days. We've had thick mud here for the last couple weeks. Supposed to be below zero the next couple nights so everything is froze solid. My driveway is 1/2 mile of mud so I'm hoping to get it home in that window and get the mud flaps on before it turns back to slop on Thursday.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I've heard Ford automatically puts all dealer orders onto their websites. Not sure if that's true or not but mine showed up on my dealers website the minute it had a VIN. It showed a $5k adm at first, now only $2500. That got me curious how many they had that are people's orders. All but one were people's orders with green window stickers.
Mine never showed on my dealers website. Heck, it never showed on Ford’s when you searched for “inventory”. It also shipped without a railcar number, etc. 😂

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Mine never showed on my dealers website. Heck, it never showed on Ford’s when you searched for “inventory”. It also shipped without a railcar number, etc. 😂
Someone on here ststed Ford was no longer giving them out. They did not have a rail car# for me either. It must definatly suck having them so close for so long. I have not driven mine since driving it home. The weather got crappy the next day with snow. Since we have the other BSBL and my wife works from home I drive that one. I think the Scorpions could be better. My wife says we should do MOAB this summer for the Off Rodeo. Stacy have you or Shane given any thought to Off Rodeo?

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Someone on here ststed Ford was no longer giving them out. They did not have a rail car# for me either. It must definatly suck having them so close for so long. I have not driven mine since driving it home. The weather got crappy the next day with snow. Since we have the other BSBL and my wife works from home I drive that one. I think the Scorpions could be better. My wife says we should do MOAB this summer for the Off Rodeo. Stacy have you or Shane given any thought to Off Rodeo?
We've been considering Moab for the off rodeo. Thought about hitting it on the way back from our vacation to Michigan this summer but we'll have been on the road for 12 days at that point so not sure if we want to do it or just get home.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
It’s a long story but I had a railcar number then I didn’t. A friends BS shipped with mine. He had a railcar number, so we tracked his. It was fun. I would actually call and use his railcar number and track his car for the heck of it. As for tee Off Rodeo, yeah, thinking of it. I live about 90 minutes from the one in Texas. 😉 So I’m pretty close. Probably won’t do it until this fall or next year. I’m pretty busy through the summer and I really don’t want to be in the Texas Hill Country in the summer anyways. It’s too damn hot 🥵. I’d rather wait until it’s a little cooler.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm actually kinda glad they did put mine on their website. I asked the dealership if there were any incentives, offers, etc. and they said there wasn't. Their website showed a couple for my Bronco under it. Showed it to them and they were "surprised" there was. Funny how that works....

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I'm actually kinda glad they did put mine on their website. I asked the dealership if there were any incentives, offers, etc. and they said there wasn't. Their website showed a couple for my Bronco under it. Showed it to them and they were "surprised" there was. Funny how that works....
For me the incentive was 3.9 financing from Ford. On delivery day they gave me 2 9%

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For me the incentive was 3.9 financing from Ford. On delivery day they gave me 2 9%
It took me a bit to get that same rate. My Credit Union is currently at 4.74%. when I went in they said Ford could only do 4.99% but they could go through a different credit union that always gives the best rates. My brother used that one a couple days before when he bought a new Prius and they would only give 6.67%. he has slightly better credit than me. Told them I only wanted to use my CU. Kept trying to convince me that the rates at my CU were higher than that. I literally checked the afternoon before so I knew what they were. They just wanted to pad some interest rates for themselves. Told them if I couldn't get that rate or less I'd just pay cash and be on my way. Came back with suddenly they could get me that rate at my CU. Then I brought up that $1,000 retail order bonus they put on my Bronco on their website. He went to go check on it and came back with 2.9% through Ford.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
It took me a bit to get that same rate. My Credit Union is currently at 4.74%. when I went in they said Ford could only do 4.99% but they could go through a different credit union that always gives the best rates. My brother used that one a couple days before when he bought a new Prius and they would only give 6.67%. he has slightly better credit than me. Told them I only wanted to use my CU. Kept trying to convince me that the rates at my CU were higher than that. I literally checked the afternoon before so I knew what they were. They just wanted to pad some interest rates for themselves. Told them if I couldn't get that rate or less I'd just pay cash and be on my way. Came back with suddenly they could get me that rate at my CU. Then I brought up that $1,000 retail order bonus they put on my Bronco on their website. He went to go check on it and came back with 2.9% through Ford.
Gawd they are crooks. So they came back with 2.9%, but what about the cash incentive? I got $500 because that is what was offered if you ordered before the end of December. I believe the $1k was after 1 Jan and before April ‘23, so out of my window.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gawd they are crooks. So they came back with 2.9%, but what about the cash incentive? I got $500 because that is what was offered if you ordered before the end of December. I believe the $1k was after 1 Jan and before April ‘23, so out of my window.
At that point I was pre-approved and locked into the 2.9% so I just called it a day. I figure when I go in to sign papers and take it home I'll start hitting them about the cash offers before signing. I wish there was a way to look up what those offers really are before going in. All my subpar Google skills have found nothing. I'd like to read the fine print on them before going in but when you hit "view details" in their page it just says it's an eligible vehicle. There's a $500 one and a $1,000 one listed on mine. They said the $500 is for leasing, even though I found it under the offers section, not the leasing section. I was curious if that $500 one you got could be applied as well but it was not listed on mine on their website.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Mine never showed on dealer web site and never showed up on Ford web site search. But I have seen special orders at other dealer get listed online. Seems to vary dealer to dealer.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine never showed on dealer web site and never showed up on Ford web site search. But I have seen special orders at other dealer get listed online. Seems to vary dealer to dealer.
Answers that question I guess. Must not be automatic. Just some dealers doing dealership things to get people in the door for the bait and switch.
Sponsored