I have a VIN number!

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Well, you are in Canada, right? The Virus makes border crossings take longer. I would think that may be the case.
Yes that's true. Actually, it gone faster than expected. I thought I would be waiting until spring for the car to be built.
Sponsored

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
How long was everyone's BS in the "In Production" stage on the tracking website? Mine has been there for a good week or so. Today was the official build date but still no word..been refreshing like crazy
Finally got that Built email from Ford for my BL+BL!

Original Build Date: 1/11
Updated Build Date: 12/14
Estimated Delivery: 1/13-1/19

ltober20

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Finally got that Built email from Ford for my BL+BL!

Original Build Date: 1/11
Updated Build Date: 12/14
Estimated Delivery: 1/13-1/19
Congrats! I'm in the same boat my build date was scheduled for 12/14. I'm refreshing that page like a maniac

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
Got the email this morning saying my BS has been shipped! Right now the estimate is it will be delivered on 1/19.

Curious if those estimated delivery dates have held true for most people? Or have they arrived sooner than expected?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Confirmed over and over with my dealer that unfortunately I don’t seem to be one of the current lucky few with a build ahead of schedule. Expected week of 2/15... so, I figured if I have to wait that long might as well try to add a few more options if they’ll let me, haha. Waiting for confirmation that the changes stick on WBDO but called to request a switch from floor liners w/out carpet mats to floor liners w/carpet mats. I figure the $40 upgrade is worth having two sets. And fingers crossed, adding the cargo management system. Hoping I’m not too late and missed the train.

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Got the email this morning saying my BS has been shipped! Right now the estimate is it will be delivered on 1/19.

Curious if those estimated delivery dates have held true for most people? Or have they arrived sooner than expected?
it’s been reported from some southern california people, earlier than estimated.

me living in southern california as well, i have an estimated 12/23 - 12/29 delivery, but according to other californians, it’s been coming in about 5 days earlier than the earliest eta. so with that math mine should come tomorrow! but not counting on anything until it says it’s been delivered :)

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I have the same build date. But be aware that if the pattern holds up for us, we won’t know that it is ahead of schedule until around Jan 15 when we might receive a built email and estimated delivery around feb 8
True. Willing to take the gamble. Mats can be ordered after but CMS has to be factory installed. Even if it delays a bit, just gives me more time to save. Paid off the current vehicle in November so it’s been nice not having a payment recently.

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
it’s been reported from some southern california people, earlier than estimated.

me living in southern california as well, i have an estimated 12/23 - 12/29 delivery, but according to other californians, it’s been coming in about 5 days earlier than the earliest eta. so with that math mine should come tomorrow! but not counting on anything until it says it’s been delivered :)
I'm on the east cost so guessing it will take a little longer to get to me sadly...hoping for an early delivery as I just sold my current vehicle so don't want to be without a car for too long :shock:

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW

Mine originally listed shipping as January but has just shipped two days after competing the build. I suspect it will be here much faster than the estimate.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Confirmed over and over with my dealer that unfortunately I don’t seem to be one of the current lucky few with a build ahead of schedule. Expected week of 2/15... so, I figured if I have to wait that long might as well try to add a few more options if they’ll let me, haha. Waiting for confirmation that the changes stick on WBDO but called to request a switch from floor liners w/out carpet mats to floor liners w/carpet mats. I figure the $40 upgrade is worth having two sets. And fingers crossed, adding the cargo management system. Hoping I’m not too late and missed the train.
Were they able to push changes to your order? My dealer somehow screwed up my order, they didn't make the changes I wanted in the first place. Its a different color inside and out. None of the options I wanted.

They're trying to contact "their Ford guy" to see if they can still make the changes since production for it still has not yet started.

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
For everyone who has a build date already and is an Xplan member...were you able to add the xplan onto your invoice?

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
For everyone who has a build date already and is an Xplan member...were you able to add the xplan onto your invoice?
I'm not sure what you mean.. but typically its when you go to the dealer to finalize paperwork for delivery that you tell them you have an Xplan pin. If they honor Xplan pricing then they do a worksheet for you for the price.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Were they able to push changes to your order? My dealer somehow screwed up my order, they didn't make the changes I wanted in the first place. Its a different color inside and out. None of the options I wanted.

They're trying to contact "their Ford guy" to see if they can still make the changes since production for it still has not yet started.
Ouch. I haven’t heard back yet. Will update once I find out.
Sponsored