vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
I just reached out to Ford Marketing and was finally able to get my VIN. My email from Ford told me my build date was 1/25, but the rep on the phone said I was scheduled for mid-December...not sure who to believe at this point.
Sponsored

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Yep, call Ford marketing and they'll give you your VIN. I was given a direct number by the rep I talked to 1 (800) 334-4375. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it's legit. If not then call 1 (800) 392-3673 and go to sales. They asked me for my order number, name and phone number.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
I called Ford Marketing but they were not able to give me my VIN. They said I had to ask my Dealer.

Yet they asked me all my info and my order number. Makes no sense.

teschmann

First Edition
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
If you have your VIN# for your new Bronco Sport, you can check the status of your vehicle at this site:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

If you don't have your VIN#, you can probably get it from your dealer rep.

I was having some trouble getting this link to work today in Google Chrome but it worked on Microsoft Edge. Once you get to that page, paste in your VIN and you can see your order status. Click the link on this page to view your vehicle window sticker, if it is available. This morning, my sticker is now viewable. My FE in Cyber Orange is to be built next Monday, Dec. 7. Based on other posts, I think my vehicle will arrive in Indiana in early to mid-January.

Last edited:

BroncoWoah

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, Ford Ranger
Yep, call Ford marketing and they'll give you your VIN. I was given a direct number by the rep I talked to 1 (800) 334-4375. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it's legit. If not then call 1 (800) 392-3673 and go to sales. They asked me for my order number, name and phone number.
Yep, called this morning and they were able to provide the VIN. FE is currently in production!
It's odd how wildly different everyone's experience has been...guess alot of the experience falls in the hands of the dealership you work with.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I called Ford Marketing but they were not able to give me my VIN. They said I had to ask my Dealer.

Yet they asked me all my info and my order number. Makes no sense.
I just called and got something similar. They said I need the 4 digit order number from the dealer. I emailed my dealer Monday for the VIN and told he would get it for me but haven't heard anything back.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
I just called and got something similar. They said I need the 4 digit order number from the dealer. I emailed my dealer Monday for the VIN and told he would get it for me but haven't heard anything back.
Same.. my dealer is a dud..

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ā€˜22 Explr ST ordered
Found my VIN without contacting dealer or Marketing.

I went to my dealer's website and looked at their inventory of several Bronco Sports. They were all in transit and I plugged a few of the VIN numbers on their website and input each of them into:

https://fordtracker.tech

Sure enough, my name was there!

May just be lucky with doing that, though.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
For folks who are now getting their rigs, what sort of financing deals Are being offered? It looks like Ford Credit is about 5.9%. my credit union is 2.9%

kmb421

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
For folks who are now getting their rigs, what sort of financing deals Are being offered? It looks like Ford Credit is about 5.9%. my credit union is 2.9%
Ford Credit's payment calculator (https://www.ford.com/finance/payment-calculator) is showing the following rates for Bronco Sports:
0% 36 mo
0.9% 48 mo
1.9% 60 mo
3.9% 72 mo

It does say offer ends 1/4/21, but they have been promoting these same rates for the past few months. Maybe @Granger Ford can confirm for us?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Ford Credit's payment calculator (https://www.ford.com/finance/payment-calculator) is showing the following rates for Bronco Sports:
0% 36 mo
0.9% 48 mo
1.9% 60 mo
3.9% 72 mo

It does say offer ends 1/4/21, but they have been promoting these same rates for the past few months. Maybe @Granger Ford can confirm for us?
If for some reason these arenā€™t continued in January Iā€™ll be very surprised. This has been consistent since at least July. In any case if they donā€™t honor these Iā€™ve found financing for mine for 2.19 at 60 months. Not as good but the closest Iā€™ve seen so far for that term length.

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks
Got an email from my dealer (that sounds bad) with my VIN. Interestingly, the original Ford email said build the week of 1/4/21. According to dealer, it's being built now and should arrive the week of 1/4.

Ordered 10/19 - Outer Banks w/o OB package
No cargo management system
Carbonized gray with navy pier

Last edited:

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Got an email from my dealer (that sounds bad) with my VIN. Interestingly, the original Ford email said build the week of 1/4/21. According to dealer, it's being built now and should arrive the week of 1/4.

Ordered 10/19 - Outer Banks w/o OB package
No cargo management system
Carbonized gray with navy pier
Yeah my email said 1/4 for my build too. I called Ford and she said no yours is actually scheduled for 12/16. Then it actually went into production like 2 or 3 days ago...lol So mine is currently being built. I have my window sticker as well.

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
Has anyone in the Northeast receive delivery yet? I'm in the DC area. Just trying to see if we have any sense yet as to how long it takes from build date to actual delivery date? Obviously will differ by location..

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Someone want to remind me or link Ford marketing number on this thread again? Iā€™m having trouble unburying it from all the other posts when I search. Curious how far ahead of schedule Ford is as it seems a lot of people are getting notice sooner.
Sponsored