I have a VIN number!

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I got a VIN from my dealer, email from Ford saying build week Jan 11. However, when i input VIN to that site (and called Ford Mkting), they don't have any build date listed and the "scheduled for production" step isn't checked off...

Anyone having similar experience?

Ford Bronco Sport I have a VIN number! 1606331360784
Exact same. Dealer info and my email both show 2/15, the VIN tracker doesn’t appear to be up to date yet.
Sponsored

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I got a VIN from my dealer, email from Ford saying build week Jan 11. However, when i input VIN to that site (and called Ford Mkting), they don't have any build date listed and the "scheduled for production" step isn't checked off...

Same thing with mine. I'm guessing it's just not updated yet.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon

Yes. I don’t think the website is updating as quickly as the email and dealer notification

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
I don't know if this is accurate or not but from what I understand. Even though we have a build week, that is just for a batch of cars. It won't be until they actual put the VIN in the system to actually set up the production order that the next box will be ticket. For example: I got an email saying I was scheduled for the week of March 1st. But I could actually get built anywhere from 3/1-3/5. Once they know when exactly your car will be built the next box gets checked. My guess is that won't happen until a couple weeks before the build week you got in the first email.

Again, that is just my understanding from talking to ford customer service.

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Now Ford has me really confused. I received an email from them on Nov 19th saying that my FE would be in production Jan. 18th (original date was 11/26 and I was bummed out with the delay). I just checked the Ford website and it's showing it will be in production on Monday. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the original date but Ford's communications are leaving a lot to be desired.

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Had anyone else logged into their MyFord account recently and went to the orders and reservations tab where your order info is and gotten a pre approved certificate with a pre approved amount from Ford towards the purchase of your Bronco? I just seen one on mine this weekend, not sure when it posted. It's right below where it says contact dealer.

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Had anyone else logged into their MyFord account recently and went to the orders and reservations tab where your order info is and gotten a pre approved certificate with a pre approved amount from Ford towards the purchase of your Bronco? I just seen one on mine this weekend, not sure when it posted. It's right below where it says contact dealer.
Yes! I am pre approved for 95k. That should cover it!

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Have you bought a car through Ford before? I'm curious how they were able to determine the eligibility.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I ==
I just looked on the site. They still show my order status as just "ordered" even through I have a production date for early January. And the site lost the information I had about my current 2012 Focus. Coupled with the bug in accessories.ford.com (choose My Vehicle: Bronco Sport takes you directly to an error form) makes me less than impressed with Ford IT.

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Have you bought a car through Ford before? I'm curious how they were able to determine the eligibility.
I have, but I assume they pre approve you the same way Credit card companies do. It says the amount is subject to change based on if my credit worthiness changes. My plan is to use my credit union anyway, unless Ford offers something thats to good to pass up.

BroncoWoah

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, Ford Ranger
I have a build date for next week (12/07) but have yet to receive a VIN. Is that normal? I saw somewhere on this thread that it may come a week before the build starts.
Ordered: 07/22/2020
Build Date: 12/07/2020
Trim: FE

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I have a build date for next week (12/07) but have yet to receive a VIN. Is that normal? I saw somewhere on this thread that it may come a week before the build starts.
Ordered: 07/22/2020
Build Date: 12/07/2020
Trim: FE
I'm sure you have a VIN, your dealer just hasn't passed it along to you. I had to reach out proactively to mine and ask. I have a VIN for a January build.
Sponsored