I have a VIN number!

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 butt ugly Escape SEL awd/ 2021 Bronco 4dr Badland (not Sport)
Ordered 7/22 and got a confirmation on Friday that my FE Cactus Grey will be built on Dec 7! No cargo management system, dealer told me that would make it late (and we have a lease ending in February)
You can extend your current lease 12 months. I extended mine 2 months and FMCC said I can call back an extend it another month. After that you have an additional 10 day grace period to turn your old lease back in.

I just extended my lease another 2 months for a total of 4 months. Can go another 8 months if need be.

You DO have to pay monthly lease payment for extended months.
Sponsored

Last edited:

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
What was your order date and color?
As I mentioned in my post, color is Alto Blue OB. Interior is Navy Pier and I did not order the Cargo Management System (not sure if that matters or not). My order date was 7/23. From what I was told, mine is the only pre-order at my dealer that has been scheduled thus far.

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Has anyone received a VIN and/or build date for a non FE vehicle. I reserved my BB on 7-14-20 and my dealer on 10-24-20 shows neither a VIN or a build date.

From this thread it sounds like people with FE's are being contacted by Ford.

My dealer on Tuesday said Ford run schedules on Fridays so I might hear something on Monday. I don't know if he means they schedule for the next week on Friday's or for the next month on Friday.

I guess it will happen when it happens.........
I'm definitely not FE or BB... mine is OB and scheduled.

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
As I mentioned in my post, color is Alto Blue OB. Interior is Navy Pier and I did not order the Cargo Management System (not sure if that matters or not). My order date was 7/23. From what I was told, mine is the only pre-order at my dealer that has been scheduled thus far.
My order was confirmed 7/21 and still have not heard anything.

weekndr

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 XLT, 2016 Porsche GT4, 1990 Porsche Carrera 2
Badlands, NO late availability options

Reservation placed 7/22
Order Confirmed 7/22
Build date 1/4/21

NO email from Ford on build date - just from dealer.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Hello All,

I'm trying to find some sort of correlation between, Reservation date, Order date, and build date with all of the data that has been given. But I am missing some info here and there.

@Vann Gunter, @Thatch, @Horsetail - Can you give us your Reservation date and Confirmed Order date?

@Raymo - Can you give us your Reservation date, Confirmed Order date, and Trim Level?

@Bdub, @Ultraspaz, @MountainGirl, @BroncoWoah, @RonSwanson, @radioboy77 - Can you give us your Reservation Date?

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
@dreamwrx I reserved First Edition online, dealer sent me a copy of the preview order on 7/23. It took some time before Ford “picked up” the order.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
@dreamwrx I reserved First Edition online, dealer sent me a copy of the preview order on 7/23. It took some time before Ford “picked up” the order.
Sorry I honestly don't know when the reservations went live, thats why I asked what day you reserved your FE online. I was wondering if there is a mix of when you "reserved" and when you confirmed the order... would get you higher up in the food chain.

So did you reserve online on 7/23 as well or earlier than that?

The reason I asked reservation date is because I'm sure that some people are like me and did not have a dealer contact them ASAP. So while I reserved on 8/22... I didn't have a confirmed order until 9/16.

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Hello All,

I'm trying to find some sort of correlation between, Reservation date, Order date, and build date with all of the data that has been given. But I am missing some info here and there.

@Vann Gunter, @Thatch, @Horsetail - Can you give us your Reservation date and Confirmed Order date?

@Raymo - Can you give us your Reservation date, Confirmed Order date, and Trim Level?

@Bdub, @Ultraspaz, @MountainGirl, @BroncoWoah, @RonSwanson, @radioboy77 - Can you give us your Reservation Date?
I don't have either. There was a mix up with ford and the dealer had to cancel the original order and reorder. I have no idea how the dealer handled everything, but what ever he did it worked. I didn't ask any questions.

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Reservations started July 13th, I believe I made mine a couple of days later.

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hello All,

I believe the actual reservation date was 7/16/20. It was converted to an order soon afterward on 7/20.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
From the small amount of data that we have right now... there's currently no 100% correlation of whether its based off Reservation date, Confirmed Order date, or the combination of the two.

It seemed to correlate to Order confirmed date at first.. but @weekndr's early confirmed date was an outlier should have had an earlier build date, and Bdub's would have been slated for a 12/14 or 1/4 build date.

Building on the guessing game.. my confirmed order date was 9/16 so I will probably get a build date of the first or second week of February 2021.

@Cyclone Cowboy ... I'm going to take a wild guess that if the dealer did everything correct and Ford pulled your order in at the best possible time, your build date would be the second or third week of January 2021.

weekndr

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 XLT, 2016 Porsche GT4, 1990 Porsche Carrera 2
From the small amount of data that we have right now... there's currently no 100% correlation of whether its based off Reservation date, Confirmed Order date, or the combination of the two.

It seemed to correlate to Order confirmed date at first.. but @weekndr's early confirmed date was an outlier should have had an earlier build date, and Bdub's would have been slated for a 12/14 or 1/4 build date.

Building on the guessing game.. my confirmed order date was 9/16 so I will probably get a build date of the first or second week of February 2021.

@Cyclone Cowboy ... I'm going to take a wild guess that if the dealer did everything correct and Ford pulled your order in at the best possible time, your build date would be the second or third week of January 2021.
Someone earlier mentioned that Badland reservations were third in priority of build date, according to their dealer.
Also, my Badlands specification is most likely an outlier - Badlands, with NO Badlands Package.
Sponsored