Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
In the letter, it said my VIN fell into a group of BS's that did not get carpeted floor mats while being assembled, and wants to now have me go to my dealership and have them installed. Apparently there was a shortage at the time of assembly, and now they are available. I have a 2023 Outer Banks model.

My dealer had added the rubber molded floor protectors, which I like (for a markup sticker price along with tinted windows). I guess I'll contact the dealership and set up an appointment. I'd prefer they just hand them to me in the box they come in and store them away for the next owner of this BS.
Sponsored

Black Rob

Heritage
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Also got the letter. Our 2023 heritage came with the carpeted mats, though.

noah330

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I'm a member of Amazon Vine, which gives free items, providing a review is written. A few weeks back, Bronco Sport rubber mats and seat covers were offered.

I hadn't found my BS yet, but I ordered them anyway. In my last two cars, I've used the rubber mats year round. The carpet is great, but I've found the rubber more practical.

Nice they're providing the mats to you!

OP
OP
Bucko

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Also got the letter. Our 2023 heritage came with the carpeted mats, though.
Does the dealer know that? I'd see if you get a second set for the heck of it.

RPYLE50

Outer Banks
First Name
Rowdy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Weird. I wonder when they ran out? I ordered the carpeted mats (and received them) with my OBX that I took delivery on in January. The only thing that was hijacked from me was a front license plate bracket, which they commandeered off another one!

Poolmanz Sport Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport FE Area 51
Got them with my FE- but the first time my wife's foot slipped on the passenger side and my kids slipped in the back- they went out the window. There are now in a trash bag (stored) in my garage. The FORD stock molded all-weather floor coverings was the best choice for all the off-roading, rain and snow I get into. IMHO.

Poolmanz Sport Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport FE Area 51
Do I have to go back to the dealer I bought it from or can I just pick another dealer that's closer? I'd prefer never to have to deal with those assholes again.
yes, you can go to any FORD dealer- parts /service department- show them the letter and get them ordered or if they have them in stock- they give them to you.

BourbonRunner

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
yes, you can go to any FORD dealer- parts /service department- show them the letter and get them ordered or if they have them in stock- they give them to you.
Thanks, that's reassuring. Dealer we bought from was an hour+ away and will never work with them or their chain again if I can avoid it.

roboto65

Big Bend
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Big Bend
Got a set with my BS BB I just bought still in the package PM if anybody wants them cheap cheap.

Alfa 2407

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Do I have to go back to the dealer I bought it from or can I just pick another dealer that's closer? I'd prefer never to have to deal with those assholes again.
I felt that, every word, hated the dealership I went to, unfortunately I do not believe so, could be wrong

Edit, just read the other response to your question, I was mistaken

SeaJay

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Sport, Area 51, Hitch, Assist++
My thought is if you can get an extra pair of mats of any kind for free take’em. Store them away because some day your mats WILL wear out or you can make your car look better for a buyer. I have eventually wished I had an extra set in every car I owned.
Sponsored