daShadow

Outer Banks
First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport
Just bought this new 2024 Outer Banks on Monday. Great so far. Although still trying to figure out how to change SiriusXM channels on the steering wheel. Will probably have more questions in the future, so thanks in advance.

Ford Bronco Sport Hi from Pacific NW. 21
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Welcome! I'll wave if I pass by you when I'm in Sequim. I'll be in the velocity blue Badlands.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Hello from down below.
Nice color on that, but it doesn't look Hot Pepper? More like the Rapid Red that I thought bit the dust?

One way to change the channels on the steering wheel is to use the voice button and tell it "Tune to Sirius channel 24".

The other way is to set Sirius into the preset favorites and use the << and >> buttons next to the voice button. That cycles the presets in order no matter what they are, FM, etc, so voice might be easier to use. If you need more presets, you have to go into the settings and tell it to add more sets.

OP
OP
daShadow

daShadow

Outer Banks
First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport
Hello from down below.
Nice color on that, but it doesn't look Hot Pepper? More like the Rapid Red that I thought bit the dust?

One way to change the channels on the steering wheel is to use the voice button and tell it "Tune to Sirius channel 24".

The other way is to set Sirius into the preset favorites and use the << and >> buttons next to the voice button. That cycles the presets in order no matter what they are, FM, etc, so voice might be easier to use. If you need more presets, you have to go into the settings and tell it to add more sets.

It is the Hot Pepper Red Metallic color, my camera made it seem more red than it really is. And I found that you only have to say "channel 24", but there are too many that I like to remember them all. I have tried using the preset favorites but haven't got that to work yet, I know it should work that way, maybe I'll break down and read the owners manual. ... 😁

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Ford Bronco Sport Hi from Pacific NW. boy howdy.PNG

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Just bought this new 2024 Outer Banks on Monday. Great so far. Although still trying to figure out how to change SiriusXM channels on the steering wheel. Will probably have more questions in the future, so thanks in advance.

Ford Bronco Sport Hi from Pacific NW. 21
Congratulations, Vern! We hope you love being behind the wheel!

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
Welcome.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Welcome. I’m in an Atlas Blue Badlands. You may see me around Kitsap County Washington or Southern California (Los Angeles and Orange Counties) and anywhere in between on I5.
Sponsored