casual_reader

Outer Banks
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport OB / Focus RS
Just wanted to say, Hi! I picked up BS/OB yesterday. It didn't take long for the birds on my street, to find they're next target. But, that's good luck in some cultures :like:.

I think I've seen about two BS in my area (Mississauga). I'm sure more will pop up this summer. My salesman stated the BB are flying out the of the showroom.

OP
OP

ctothejdot

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
I was able to pick up my BS/BL in the last week of April. Had a newborn just a couple days before so haven't had a lot of time to explore in it yet, but was happy it's here and it looks great

casual_reader

Outer Banks
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport OB / Focus RS
I was able to pick up my BS/BL in the last week of April. Had a newborn just a couple days before so haven't had a lot of time to explore in it yet, but was happy it's here and it looks great
Congratulation on the your families newborn and BS.

LRP

First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
I’m in Regina, dealership has a Big Bend Area 51 in Winnipeg and are arranging to bring it in for me. Waiting impatiently, like a kid at Christma!

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
I’m in Regina, dealership has a Big Bend Area 51 in Winnipeg and are arranging to bring it in for me. Waiting impatiently, like a kid at Christma!
Is that Capital Ford ?..they only have one in stock but a Big Bend Area51 incoming........congrats!
Do you see many driving around Regina?

Kraken1

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Ordered my Big Bend in early March and it arrived in mid-May.

Valdes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks (Area 51)
Another one with Area 51 Outer Banks in BC here!

We entered the market at the beginning of June with a strong priority to get it as soon as possible for our road-trip/camping plans for this summer and with a preference for Area 51 colour. At the time, Ford.ca showed 60 Bronco Sports in dealership inventories in a 150km radius around Vancouver (now it is 21 only). After two weeks, I paid a deposit on incoming BB Area 51 in Victoria but found it's stuck at the factory waiting for a missing chip.

Later I looked on some more distant locations in BC and had the luck to find an incoming Area 51 OB in the lovely town of Quesnel, which was already on a train somewhere around Chicago. It arrived on July 7, and on July 9, we took a flight to Quesnel to take it and immediately made a short 1980 km camping road trip through the Canadian Rockies on the way back to North Van. So far 100% satisfied. It’s funny how much positive attention this car is getting from people around, including the park rangers :)

A hidden gem for those still in the market - Area 51 Badlands somewhere near Prince Ruppert, BC

Few pics from the first road trip:

Ford Bronco Sport Heyo - any fellow Canadians here? 20210711_163251

Ford Bronco Sport Heyo - any fellow Canadians here? 20210713_155802

Ford Bronco Sport Heyo - any fellow Canadians here? 20210713_195104

Ford Bronco Sport Heyo - any fellow Canadians here? 20210714_195003

Ford Bronco Sport Heyo - any fellow Canadians here? 214978410_865254647678398_6796196438378040756_n

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Fellow Canadian, near Chatham, Ontario. Bought dealer ordered BS Badlands with everything except the BL pkge, don't need a sunroof, Hitch, 360+, 235 tires w/ steel looking rims, bug, flat cargo rack, folding cargo cover inside, dual dash cameras inside, Cyber Orange so easier to find in parking lots amongst all those silver, grey and white vehicles (last several F150's have been Magnetic Grey, due for some colour L0L). It was one that was ordered in March, built June 21st, bought June 25th, delivery was to be the end of August first part of September, bumped to October 31st. Has been sitting as a Lot Rot. waiting for a chip. Got the news today it is FINALLY on a Rail Car and should arrive November 17th.

Last edited:

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Fellow Canadian, near Chatham, Ontario. Bought dealer ordered BS Badlands with everything except the BL pkge, don't need a sunroof, Hitch, 360+, 235 tires w/ steel looking rims, bug, flat cargo rack, folding cargo cover inside, dual dash cameras inside, Cyber Orange so easier to find in parking lots amongst all those silver, grey and white vehicles (last several F150's have been Magnetic Grey, due for some colour L0L). It was one that was ordered in March, built June 21st, bought June 25th, delivery was to be the end of August first part of September, bumped to October 31st. Has been sitting as a Lot Rot. waiting for a chip. Got the news today it is FINALLY on a Rail Car and should arrive November 17th.
Mine finally arrived Nov. 11th...went to the dealer to test drive it right off the truck....will pick it up the 26th once they put all my accessories on...nothing missing off of it :).

Ford Bronco Sport Heyo - any fellow Canadians here? 1MineArrived
Sponsored

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Reklussloth Texas 34
dreamwrx Bronco Sport General Topics 13