Hello from Falken Tires

Falken QA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NONE
Hello Bronco Sport members,

Saying hello from the technical/warranty department of Falken tires. I'll be watching for any tire issues throughout the forums. If there are tire questions (even if it is not falken brand), I may chime in and provide some advice/knowledge to help clear up any misconceptions.

You may confirm us by contacting

1800-723-2553 ext 2

or via email

[email protected]

Or send us a message post, mention, or private message us here.
Sponsored

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
I have used the Falken Wildpeak A/T3w on my last 3 trucks and loved them, unfortunately it does not seem they are made for the tires sizes on the Bronco Sport... any chance that may change in the future? 235/60R18 is the size I am running.

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
I have the AT3W's on my BS. So far so good. Waiting for a MN winter.

Now that I think of it... I have the AT3W's 245/65r17 on my BS Big Bend. All pavement driving to this point. Roughly 3500 pound curb weight, pretty much what I daily drive, not loaded up. Goat mode probably comes into play but let's just go with Normal. What is the optimal tire pressure for the best mpg please? Yet maintain minimum and even wear. I'm currently running about 36psi.

Thanks and welcome to the forum.

Reactions: RRD

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Now that I think of it... I have the AT3W's 245/65r17 on my BS Big Bend. All pavement driving to this point. Roughly 3500 pound curb weight, pretty much what I daily drive, not loaded up. Goat mode probably comes into play but let's just go with Normal. What is the optimal tire pressure for the best mpg please? Yet maintain minimum and even wear. I'm currently running about 36psi.

Yeah if I had R17 I could get the AT3W's, love those tires. Had 285/70R17 on my Tacoma and did a lot off off road driving with those and they never let me down.

NW Trail Marauder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Love mine so far on the Badlands. PNW rainy season is starting so curious to see how they hold up. Hopefully we get another dumping of snow to test them out!

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

Saying hello from the technical/warranty department of Falken tires. I'll be watching for any tire issues throughout the forums. If there are tire questions (even if it is not falken brand), I may chime in and provide some advice/knowledge to help clear up any misconceptions.

1800-723-2553 ext 2

or via email

[email protected]

Only 450 miles on mine but I’m very surprised at how quite they are. Ran 74 mph today with no issues.

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.astrobin.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have 235/65/17s AT3s on my BS and love them. Close to 2k miles on them now. I don’t detect any additional road noise and they have done great on off road so far!

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Love mine so far on the Badlands. PNW rainy season is starting so curious to see how they hold up. Hopefully we get another dumping of snow to test them out!
Another PNW here, I went with the Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 as they came in the 235 R18 size after doing a lot of research I am hoping they will perform as good on road as the AT3's. So far with the rain we have had they perform just as good in the rain even after a long dry spell where the oil floats then.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport

1800-723-2553 ext 2

or via email

[email protected]

Here are my Falken tires. 245's. I love them.

Ford Bronco Sport Hello from Falken Tires 20210826_163615

OP
OP
Falken QA

Falken QA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NONE
I have used the Falken Wildpeak A/T3w on my last 3 trucks and loved them, unfortunately it does not seem they are made for the tires sizes on the Bronco Sport... any chance that may change in the future? 235/60R18 is the size I am running.
We do offer the Wildpeak AT Trail in this size. Unfortunately, AT3w are made in sizes based on truck based(body on frame)vehicles.

The AT trail are suited for cross over/unibody vehicles, due sidewalls suited for lighter vehicles.

OP
OP
Falken QA

Falken QA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NONE

What is your OEM tire size and pressure? I would like this in order to get a baseline for load capacity and adjust to the new tire size.

Reactions: Jrl

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
What is your OEM tire size and pressure? I would like this in order to get a baseline for load capacity and adjust to the new tire size.
OEM Continental ProContact TX 225/65R17 102H 33psi.
Thanks.