Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Good to know about the FE. I just raised my wipers off of the windshield due to expected weather but I guess Iā€™ll go put them back down. P.S. The wipers are tucked below the hood and donā€™t raise up easily.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Good to know about the FE. I just raised my wipers off of the windshield due to expected weather but I guess Iā€™ll go put them back down. P.S. The wipers are tucked below the hood and donā€™t raise up easily.
And thatā€™s where the de-icer is along the bottom edge of the windshield where the wipers rest. Iā€™ve got that on my Escape, great in the upper Midwest!

Stay frosty! Haha!

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
Hopefully no one is confusing a WIPER de-icer with a WINDSHIELD de-icer/front defroster. Two very different things. A lot of Subarus have the WIPER de-icer. Mazda6 might, on upper trims, and probably some Volvo wagons...

I wonder how many current cars in the world even have a full-on windshield de-icer/defroster. Can't be many....

Creole W

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Crown Victoria
Specifically, the signature headlight includes the halo shaped LED around the main lamp. As a clarification, all trims feature LED main projectors beams.
So, base headlights have the LED bar but no halo? And signature just adds the halo?

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I have the base model in Vancouver BC and have the wiper deicer
Iā€™m surprised how many ā€˜smallā€™ things come standard on even the Base model in Canada, yet are only on the Outer Banks in the US. Windshield wiper de-icer, rain sensing wipers, auto dimming mirror, stuff that really doesnā€™t come on any base vehicle.

Sirwallace

Base
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Iā€™m surprised how many ā€˜smallā€™ things come standard on even the Base model in Canada, yet are only on the Outer Banks in the US. Windshield wiper de-icer, rain sensing wipers, auto dimming mirror, stuff that really doesnā€™t come on any base vehicle.
I also have the rain sensing wipers
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE