Has anyone had their vehicle delivered to the dealer this week?

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
Right now my car is sitting in a city an hour away and I haven't seen it move since Sunday. Looking at the inventory it looks like the trucking companies aren't running this week? Has anyone had their vehicle delivered to the dealer this week?
Sponsored

kmb421

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
I spoke to my dealer and he mentioned that they received a shipment yesterday but my vehicle wasn't on it. So someone out there was delivering recently, but could be on hold this week for the holiday.

COBronco

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I called Ford Marketing this morning and provided my VIN and they said my car was delivered to the dealership last night at 11:59pm - it shipped three weeks ago. I havenā€™t heard anything from the dealership and the tracking website still shows it in transit. I get better and more accurate updates when I buy something for $10 off of Amazon.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I thought I would give Ford marketing a call as well since mine hasn't moved either. They couldn't give me any updated information other than the date listed on the Ford email. I guess my Sport is going to sit in a rail yard 3 hours away until Jan. 5th. :frown:

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
I thought I would give Ford marketing a call as well since mine hasn't moved either. They couldn't give me any updated information other than the date listed on the Ford email. I guess my Sport is going to sit in a rail yard 3 hours away until Jan. 5th. :frown:
I talked with my dealer today my FE is sitting at RR yard in Columbia, SC waiting to be trucked to my dealer 45 miles away. It has been there for 3 days and he has no idea when it will be delivered.

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
I gave them a call as well and got the same response. All they gave me was the estimated date from the email...Iā€™m hoping things pick back up after 1/1....

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I talked with my dealer today my FE is sitting at RR yard in Columbia, SC waiting to be trucked to my dealer 45 miles away. It has been there for 3 days and he has no idea when it will be delivered.
When did yours ship? I'm in SC and last I heard about mine was it was in Illinois in a rail yard and that was December 22.

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ā€˜22 Explr ST ordered
Ford Bronco Sport Has anyone had their vehicle delivered to the dealer this week? Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 11.55.04 PM

Just received.

OP
OP
Freeskierdude

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
When did yours ship? I'm in SC and last I heard about mine was it was in Illinois in a rail yard and that was December 22.
Mine was built on the 11th and shipped on the 16th. Another person who had that same date just got theirs today so hopefully tomorrow! I have tomorrow off of work too so I can go to the bank and all that.

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Mine was built on the 11th and shipped on the 16th. Another person who had that same date just got theirs today so hopefully tomorrow! I have tomorrow off of work too so I can go to the bank and all that.
Mine was built 12/8 and they said it was shipped 12/9 with delivery 1/14. when I talked with my dealer today he said it was in Columbia at the rail yard and was supposed to be delivered today but they did not have room on the truck. I'm hoping to see it early next week. Since it is not loaded as advertised I do not know if I am going to take it or order a BL.

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Mine was built 12/8 and they said it was shipped 12/9 with delivery 1/14. when I talked with my dealer today he said it was in Columbia at the rail yard and was supposed to be delivered today but they did not have room on the truck. I'm hoping to see it early next week. Since it is not loaded as advertised I do not know if I am going to take it or order a BL.
Mine, per Ford Marketing yesterday, is or was at a rail yard in Cayce, SC which is pretty much Columbia. I wonder if ours was at the same place. Mine is going to York,SC. I'm hoping for tomorrow or Saturday since my husband will be off work.

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
Mine, per Ford Marketing yesterday, is or was at a rail yard in Cayce, SC which is pretty much Columbia. I wonder if ours was at the same place. Mine is going to York,SC. I'm hoping for tomorrow or Saturday since my husband will be off work.
How are yā€™all getting so much info out of Ford marketing? Every time I call they can only give me the info I already have access to..

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
How are yā€™all getting so much info out of Ford marketing? Every time I call they can only give me the info I already have access to..
I think it's all in who you get on the phone. Sometimes I'll call and get nothing and then call the next day and they tell me alot. It may just be that some are more seasoned employees and know how to look up more info. I also Sometimes mention that I seen others on a forum say they were able to get more info by calling and I don't want to bug my dealer. So don't give up.

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
I think it's all in who you get on the phone. Sometimes I'll call and get nothing and then call the next day and they tell me alot. It may just be that some are more seasoned employees and know how to look up more info. I also Sometimes mention that I seen others on a forum say they were able to get more info by calling and I don't want to bug my dealer. So don't give up.
that makes sense. Appreciate it! Iā€™ll give them another try

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Mine is in Cayce also. My car is going to Saluda, SC. My dealer gave me the parking space number in Cayce on Tuesday and he talked to the truck driver yesterday when he delivered some other cars. My dealer has been great about getting me information. The holidays are causing delays. Hope you get yours soon!
Sponsored