Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Freddy Turbina

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Does H&R recommend trimming metal like the spacer lifts do? I am trying to avoid needing to grind anything…

Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV
Did you measure the wheel wells before and after? Looks good. Waiting for my Badlands with the tire upgrade!đź‘Ť

tjbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport, 2020 Subaru Outback
Looks Good - are those Badlands Wheels that you have on there?

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Finally a reasonable lift done right !
I never did like the Idea of spacers. 1.2” plus a tad more to comp for a little spring settling.
I am assuming they have the same spring rate as stock so you can still use all your travel.

OP
OP
AmauryJVL

AmauryJVL

Big Bend
First Name
Amaury
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Finally a reasonable lift done right !
I never did like the Idea of spacers. 1.2” plus a tad more to comp for a little spring settling.
I am assuming they have the same spring rate as stock so you can still use all your travel.
I didn't want to grind the struts and wanted to maintain as much of the ride quality as I can wich it did, here is the press release from their website that made me make the final decision
The new Ford Bronco Sport has a stylish rugged look ready for your adventure. H&R ride engineers have developed adventure-raising springs for off pavement exploring and overland excursions.

H&R Raising Springs (PN: 51680) have a mild lift of approximately +1.2” front and rear for more ground clearance and a commanding view of the road. Specific spring rates retain ride comfort and control. Blaze fun adventures with H&R Raising Springs, Wunderbar!

Like all of H&R’s products, H&R Sport Springs are 100% made in Germany and use only the finest quality materials and precision manufacturing to maximize service life. H&R springs are pre-set or “blocked” using an exclusive process that ensures the springs will never set or sag, for miles of smiles.

H&R Special Springs is a German-based suspension company that has been built on a foundation of superior quality, true performance and the best customer service. H&R has established a proven heritage of unsurpassed industry respect and customer confidence, all of which gives H&R the definitive edge in suspension tuning and design. All H&R products are crafted in Germany and exceed ISO 9001 quality assurance standards. H&R maintains a U.S. facility located in Bellingham, Washington, where additional testing and research are conducted.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I’d say you’d need to grind the bottom of the strut a little regardless of lift since you are still changing the angles. And bringing shaft closer to strut with flex. Plus the spring will give more flex than a spacer and allow more upward travel. Takes two min to do. Not sure why you wouldn’t.

OP
OP
AmauryJVL

AmauryJVL

Big Bend
First Name
Amaury
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’d say you’d need to grind the bottom of the strut a little regardless of lift since you are still changing the angles. And bringing shaft closer to strut with flex. Plus the spring will give more flex than a spacer and allow more upward travel. Takes two min to do. Not sure why you wouldn’t.
Went to the beach to flex it every possible way and the bottom of the shock never touched the cv axle.

Ford Bronco Sport H&R Springs installed (With Pictures) IMG_0888.JPEG

Ford Bronco Sport H&R Springs installed (With Pictures) IMG_0880.JPEG

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I’m used to body on frame and forget there’s not much flex with these things.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Went to the beach to flex it every possible way and the bottom of the shock never touched the cv axle.

Ford Bronco Sport H&R Springs installed (With Pictures) IMG_0888.JPEG

Ford Bronco Sport H&R Springs installed (With Pictures) IMG_0880.JPEG
Looks good and I love the rally innovations skid plate; just wish it was a tighter fit around the edges.
🤔 wonder how much sand/debris gets caught there on the regular?
Sponsored