First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Hi Albert @granger,

Had 1 question regarding heated seats. The Ford build tool lists "Heated Seats" as a standard feature in Badlands trim specification, implying that the standard cloth seats are heated without upgrading to Badlands+Badlands pkg. Can you confirm?

This would be a deal breaker for my wife to spend 35k+ and not get heated front seats. We saw the up close real photos of the upgraded brown leather and were not impressed, only looks good in CGI...
From what I can find the heated front seats are standard on the Badlands Cloth of Leather seats

You need the BL+BL package to get the heated steering wheel.
Sponsored

Arrow007

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Hi Albert,
After placing the order, I received the email from Ford like everyone else so no issues there, however when I logon to the website, it shows me that the order has been placed but it says in store order and to contact the dealer. Is it normal?
Thanks for your help.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
It is not, they have locked the truck..

You can have one built elsewhere and get it instead..

Why did they not confirm the build with you?

They should be able to change it to what you are wanting?
Granger- can my dealer change trim if I requested after the order has been placed? Thinking of changing from FE to BL+BL but they just left a voicemail that it's the queue and that's that pretty much...

Arrow007

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
I would contact them to see if there is anything you ordered that may delay the build...
I ordered Badlands with Badlands package. The only thing which might be different is that I ordered Grey roof as opposed to standard black. My dealer is horrible they are not really responsive, to get answers is like pulling teeth.

RyanT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I asked this elsewhere in the forums, but it might fit better here. The cargo management system says delayed availability. That could mean one of three things:

1. It will delay my order. I can remove it from the order to get my delivery in December and then add it through my dealer parts program

2. It will delay my order. I can remove it from the order to get my delivery in December but cannot add this system later

3. It will not delay my order. I can order through Ford and if it’s not available at time of build they will deliver my truck in December and have the dealer install when it becomes Available.

Any insight on these

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Granger- can my dealer change trim if I requested after the order has been placed? Thinking of changing from FE to BL+BL but they just left a voicemail that it's the queue and that's that pretty much...
Because I couldn't make changes, I had my dealer cancel my FE after it was converted to an order, then I reserved a Badlands + Badlands, then called my dealer and she converted it to an order. No problem.
Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions OrderPage.JPG

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
I asked this elsewhere in the forums, but it might fit better here. The cargo management system says delayed availability. That could mean one of three things:

1. It will delay my order. I can remove it from the order to get my delivery in December and then add it through my dealer parts program

2. It will delay my order. I can remove it from the order to get my delivery in December but cannot add this system later

3. It will not delay my order. I can order through Ford and if it’s not available at time of build they will deliver my truck in December and have the dealer install when it becomes Available.

Any insight on these
I am in the same boat.

My understanding based off Albert's response in the accessories form, and from my dealer, is that the cargo management system has to be ordered with the Bronco and be factory installed so it will delay the delivery of everything. My dealer is did not want to make any for sure comments about whether it could be ordered after the fact because it is not on the accessory's list. They did say "hopefully this will change as we get closer."

I have decided to leave it one there for a while. As I understand we can make changes until it gets scheduled for delivery, so hopefully before the beginning of October we will know more.

@Granger Ford please correct any wrong info here!

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I am in the same boat.
I sympathize with Ford IT. I'm sure Covid and new car and such have made this a nightmare for them. And for their sake, I hope they can get this messy system sorted before the massive backlog of big Broncos starts going in. I guess that being first through the chute, like BS folks are, means we have to endure growing pains.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Not if the order is processed and accepted at that point we can only cancel and reorder...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I ordered Badlands with Badlands package. The only thing which might be different is that I ordered Grey roof as opposed to standard black. My dealer is horrible they are not really responsive, to get answers is like pulling teeth.
I would talk the the new car Ford Manager, they can look it up quickly but there is not much more information on there than when it was ordered...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)

Any insight on these

Option 2 as far as it is now...it is not listed in the accessory sheets...but that one is early without all prices and part numbers...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I sympathize with Ford IT. I'm sure Covid and new car and such have made this a nightmare for them. And for their sake, I hope they can get this messy system sorted before the massive backlog of big Broncos starts going in. I guess that being first through the chute, like BS folks are, means we have to endure growing pains.
I would not worry about the backlog of orders, they are separate plants and will not affect the WBDO system...It has been around for years now....

hawkonthego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
@ Granger Ford......... how long after you reserve, then go to the dealership for the order, can you make any changes to it if possible? Thanks for your info.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
After placing the order, I received the email from Ford like everyone else so no issues there, however when I logon to the website, it shows me that the order has been placed but it says in store order and to contact the dealer. Is it normal?
Thanks for your help.
I see the same thing when I log on to my Ford account. After seeing your post I contacted my dealer and she checked and said everything is good with my order and "it was placed and pulled into their order bank" (whatever that is :) )
Sponsored