Valsh

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I went into my dealership and they created my order for me but the online system still shows as a "Reservation". Is there something that I or my dealer missed when creating the order that would have linked it to my reservation?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I went into my dealership and they created my order for me but the online system still shows as a "Reservation". Is there something that I or my dealer missed when creating the order that would have linked it to my reservation?
Not sure how they processed it...

When we have a reservation holder that is the vehicle we start with and modify it and order...

If they just ordered it you will receive it after all reservations are filled...

Valsh

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Not sure how they processed it...

When we have a reservation holder that is the vehicle we start with and modify it and order...

If they just ordered it you will receive it after all reservations are filled...
Thanks for the info, sounds like I'll be reaching out to them to get it sorted out!

ORCA

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m in the same situation mate. Let us know if your dealership gives you an actual Order number. I was expecting an update to my account and it still looks like a reservation as opposed to an order

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I’m in the same situation mate. Let us know if your dealership gives you an actual Order number. I was expecting an update to my account and it still looks like a reservation as opposed to an order
The reservation at your selected dealer can be converted into an order at that time the $100 deposit can only be returned by the dealership..

You should be able to get the order number once they place it...

It will be a little while yet before Job 1 ( start production ) day is here
  • at that time it will get assigned a VIN
  • get on the schedule for production
  • be made to order
  • shipped to dealer
  • delivered to you...

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
The reservation at your selected dealer can be converted into an order at that time the $100 deposit can only be returned by the dealership..

You should be able to get the order number once they place it...

It will be a little while yet before Job 1 ( start production ) day is here
  • at that time it will get assigned a VIN
  • get on the schedule for production
  • be made to order
  • shipped to dealer
  • delivered to you...
have they said when job 1 day will be?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
It is an option on the Big Bend model I just used the Dealer configuator tool so that I have a correct answer...see attached

Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions 16.JPG
Here is the screen shot of the build tool for the Bronco Sport... I noticed this the first time through the build about 2 weeks ago... Definitely says standard. Don't know whey Ford Marketing would have this up coded into the website... but not in the dealer playbook. Not at all saying anyone is wrong, its just definitely a quirk that I'll be pointing out when I buy mine.
Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions 1597729574945

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Hey Granger!
Thanks for your willingness to help!
Couple superficial and random q’s for you.

I opted to build my Bronco Sport Badlands with the badlands package in order to get that dark brown interior, upgraded sound, and sunroof. Can’t seem to see/find any pictures with the sunroof so curious as to how big/wide that is going to be.

Also, I only saw one pic with the brown interior “in the wild” and it appeared lighter (more like peanut butter). Would you say that’s accurate?

Finally, I’m getting worried about sound quality of the b&o system after reading other reviews on forums in other Ford models. Any chance you’ve heard what the sound quality in like in the bronco seeing as speaker/sub location greatly changes audio quality? Thanks so much!
I went for a test drive in a 2020 Escape... the highest package on the Escape comes with the same BANDO system from what I am being told. I did the test drive to feel the 2.0 liter engine out, but was told its the same sound system as well. The rear door on the Escape definitely rattles a bit due to that sub... but I'm assuming unlike professional audio store installations, it could use some sound proofing in the right spots and Bob's your Uncle.

Horsetail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Hi albert,

I’m having a ton of problems with my dealer and they just pushed my reservation into an order using an inaccurate build and without confirming the price with me. After a dealer orders on a reservation, is it possible to change dealers?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Hi albert,

I’m having a ton of problems with my dealer and they just pushed my reservation into an order using an inaccurate build and without confirming the price with me. After a dealer orders on a reservation, is it possible to change dealers?
It is not, they have locked the truck..

You can have one built elsewhere and get it instead..

Why did they not confirm the build with you?

They should be able to change it to what you are wanting?

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
It's sad how clueless my local dealer is - I just called them to ask when we might get one in the dealership to look at and the lady said "No one will be able to look at a B-Sport until late 2021 and dealerships can't get them because all the orders have exceeded planned production numbers and nobody can even order them anymore."

I made sure that she was talking about the Sport - she said "YES no one can order them anymore"

I thanked her and hung up.

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
I will just wait until 2021 anyway, per my plan to let the 1st year go by and get 2022 model.

By late 2021 hopefully they will have more of a clue and the process should be far less confusing and less messy/stressful than right now, as I will be just ordering/buying an existing vehicle.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
It's sad how clueless my local dealer is - I just called them to ask when we might get one in the dealership to look at and the lady said "No one will be able to look at a B-Sport until late 2021 and dealerships can't get them because all the orders have exceeded planned production numbers and nobody can even order them anymore."

I made sure that she was talking about the Sport - she said "YES no one can order them anymore"

I thanked her and hung up.
WOW...

We will have our Mannequins prior to the end of year...

They will be produced prior to ordered units, we have to use them as demonstrators for 4 months prior to being able to sell them...

I believe to work any bug out and report them to Ford.

We can build them in our system but they will be built after the reservations are filled...

So we just have them go online and reserve one so that we can get it faster for them..

Sorry for you to be treated that way.

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Hi Albert @granger,

Had 1 question regarding heated seats. The Ford build tool lists "Heated Seats" as a standard feature in Badlands trim specification, implying that the standard cloth seats are heated without upgrading to Badlands+Badlands pkg. Can you confirm?

This would be a deal breaker for my wife to spend 35k+ and not get heated front seats. We saw the up close real photos of the upgraded brown leather and were not impressed, only looks good in CGI...
Sponsored