BourbonRunner

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Well... I didn't take my BS there but I went to Iceland last week. Saw these monsters, as well as a brand new Ranger Raptor that I didn't manage to get a pic of.

This is a 6-door diesel Superduty based custom by Arctic Trucks. The smaller (!!) is a Land Cruiser 150 or Prado as its known elsewhere. Here they're known as the Lexus GX. LC150's are everywhere in Iceland, built like this or just stock and totally cool. Want.

Ford Bronco Sport Go anywhere fun this week? IMG_0258

Ford Bronco Sport Go anywhere fun this week? IMG_0253

Our rental car was a Dacia Duster 6spd diesel 4x4. As far as basic transportation goes, this little Romanian-French collaboration wasn't bad at all. Cue the Clarkson... OH NO... Anyway... ;)

Ford Bronco Sport Go anywhere fun this week? IMG_0194

Last edited:

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Spent the weekend in Austin. First real road trip in the BS.

Ford Bronco Sport Go anywhere fun this week? 1713133631515-06

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
How does it travel with the lift?
It travels fine, just the front is a little bouncy. I think that the second set of springs they sent overpower the dampers a little. It is great over larger bumps but it can just oscillate a little and it does annoy me a bit. I need to swap the other springs in and test that lower rate, but that also means getting it aligned again. Not in the budget until I’m employed again.

Bonza

Big Bend
First Name
Martyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I'm not one for taking a lot of photos, but I made a road trip from Spokane, WA to Cranbrook, British Columbia this weekend. I've only had the BS for a month & have been really enjoying it, especially the great 33mpg average I've been getting. So I was curious how it would perform on a longer drive. It's only 190 miles each way, about thirty of which is on the interstate, the balance on state/provincial highways, with some mountain driving so elevation was a bit varied. Anyway, I ended up with 38mpg for the whole 380+ mile drive.
Interestingly, while I see a few BSs driving around Spokane, I only saw one other on the entire trip, but did see four of the full-size Broncos, three in Canada & one in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

Ford Bronco Sport Go anywhere fun this week? 1713235097484-f7
Sponsored