Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
hello,
been here a while but finally pulled the trigger to order a BS Badlands. i would also like to order the full size but at this time that is not an option so i had to get what was best for the family at this time.
i am also a member of the Mustang forums so i am hoping that i can get some good info from you all as i do over at the mustang sites. will keep everyone updated as it comes in....
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands, Hot Pepper Red, Premium Package, Tow Package

Ford Bronco Sport Future Badlands Owner 2022-08-16_6-49-32
Sponsored

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
You might want to reconsider the premium package as many people are not happy with the B&O Soundsystem and some people feel the leather seats are not as comfortable as the cloth seats. You also might want to consider getting the 360+ system.

OP
OP
sinbuster007

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
i have b&o in the Edge but rarely use the radio, or even turn it up loud....not a big music fan so to me it doesnt matter. granted i wasnt happy with the leather seats but wanted some of the "goodies' that came in the premium package. i can always throw seat covers over them if i dont like, and since i have young kids the back seat probably will have a cover anyway. so mute point either way.
but i get what you are saying.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I like the leather and B&O stereo in my '21. The 2.0 turbo and 8 spd trans are excellent. Overall I really like mine and it exceeded my expectations.

Have you sat in a Bronco Sport yet? Not much leg room in the back it is a small vehicle. My kids are grown up with their own vehicles. If I had kids I would have bought larger vehicle my 2 cents.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I like the leather and B&O stereo in my '21. The 2.0 turbo and 8 spd trans are excellent. Overall I really like mine and it exceeded my expectations.

Have you sat in a Bronco Sport yet? Not much leg room in the back it is a small vehicle. My kids are grown up with their own vehicles. If I had kids I would have bought larger vehicle my 2 cents.
I find the small backseat to be an advantage. If we take another couple out with us, they will offer to drive next time ! :)

Kidding aside, we knew the back seat was small, the whole BS is small. Our priority was to have room for the dog which it has plenty with back seats folded down.
Guests can ride in the back for shorter trips without a problem, maybe not on longer road trips depending on height/weight.

The B&O, sounds flat to me unless the volume is cranked up pretty high. It's been a long time since a factory sound system impressed me.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I don't have issues with the back seats. I'm 6' if I haven't squatted heavy the night before and my son is 6'5". He sits in the back now and again. Not something he could do on a 24 hour trip. But it's manageable. Definitely not spacious but we take it to college football tailgating with a packed car of adults. The sport is what you make of it. Enjoy the ride. The full size are nice. You MIGHT get lucky enough and find one on a dealer lot🤷🏻‍♂️

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
hello,
been here a while but finally pulled the trigger to order a BS Badlands. i would also like to order the full size but at this time that is not an option so i had to get what was best for the family at this time.
i am also a member of the Mustang forums so i am hoping that i can get some good info from you all as i do over at the mustang sites. will keep everyone updated as it comes in....

I love the leather seats, very comfortable. The B&O stereo is fine. You pretty much ordered my car. I am also on Mustang6g.com

Ford Bronco Sport Future Badlands Owner IMG_20220808_192818559_HDR~2

Ford Bronco Sport Future Badlands Owner IMG_20220605_194240302~2

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Kidding aside, we knew the back seat was small, the whole BS is small.
We test drove Outer Banks before we ordered ours and assessed the interior size at that time. We have a '16 F150 crew cab with massive rear seat room and use that for long trips where ppl want to stretch legs out straight.

The smallness of the sport is great for zipping around running errands parking ect. And it has a crazy tight turning radius very easy to maneuver in tight spaces.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
We test drove Outer Banks before we ordered ours and assessed the interior size at that time. We have a '16 F150 crew cab with massive rear seat room and use that for long trips where ppl want to stretch legs out straight.

The smallness of the sport is great for zipping around running errands parking ect. And it has a crazy tight turning radius very easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
That's exactly why we wanted a small SUV.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Personally I think the B&O sound system sounds great once you adjust the balance and listen to high quality audio sources.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Personally I think the B&O sound system sounds great once you adjust the balance and listen to high quality audio sources.
This is pretty common with higher quality sound systems; they tend to amplify the best and worst qualities of the source material.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
This is pretty common with higher quality sound systems; they tend to amplify the best and worst qualities of the source material.
Yeah, I just remember entire threads about folks griping about the B&O while they were listening to Sirius or something - like yeah, poor quality music is gonna sound poor quality no matter what.

OP
OP
sinbuster007

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
I love the leather seats, very comfortable. The B&O stereo is fine. You pretty much ordered my car. I am also on Mustang6g.com

Ford Bronco Sport Future Badlands Owner IMG_20220808_192818559_HDR~2

Ford Bronco Sport Future Badlands Owner IMG_20220605_194240302~2
i have the same member name on M6g... so you can see my sig is about the same as that one.
i had red mustangs up until i bought the orange....its either red or orange. im not a black, white or grey guy.

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
hello,

Love the interior. Mine is in production, as we speak.

Ford Bronco Sport Future Badlands Owner TRACKING
Sponsored