Big Bend
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Hi there!
just picked up my BS BB last night. The front and back Splash Guards we installed by Ford. I had the Fender Flairs put on after it arrived at the dealership. It now has the fender flairs, rear splash guards, but no splash guards in the front. Does anyone know if the Fender Flairs in the front limit having the splash guards there also? ;-)
Sponsored

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Hi there!
just picked up my BS BB last night. The front and back Splash Guards we installed by Ford. I had the Fender Flairs put on after it arrived at the dealership. It now has the fender flairs, rear splash guards, but no splash guards in the front. Does anyone know if the Fender Flairs in the front limit having the splash guards there also? ;-)

Why not ask the dealership where they went. If they were there to begin with and they put on the fender flairs - why weren't the front splash guards replaced?

OP
OP

Nancy B

Big Bend
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Why not ask the dealership where they went. If they were there to begin with and they put on the fender flairs - why weren't the front splash guards replaced?
Yes! I already sent them an email this morning. Waiting to hear back. I just thought if they tell me one thing, I’d know the truth from this wonderful forum!

UPDATE- I heard back from the dealer. On the Fender Flairs, The Instructions, mentioned that the front Mud Flaps/ splash guards, could possibly rub and they did every time when turning. So I will save them for later if needed. Interesting that when you create a build on the Ford site adding these, it lets you do it, when there is actually an issue.

Last edited:

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Have had zero issues off-roading with front and rear splash guards. Almost 3k miles.

FBSOB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Looking for clarification on this also if anyone knows? Thanks

FBSOB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Mine are Ford accessories ordered thru Ford dealers. Adding on to my outer banks. Just wondering if my husband needs to trim the front splash guards.

FBSOB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Thank you! Should be getting them any day now. He thinks the rear ones will be no problem. Is that accurate?
Sponsored