kenssmith

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Anyone have any leads on where to find a license plate mounting bracket for the front?

I just got a Big Bend and would like to have one, but can't find anything on the Ford sites or Amazon. My dealership didn't have a clue about it, either, and weren't helpful.
Sponsored

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
I'm surprised that your dealer didn't know. My window sticker for specifically calls out a front plate bracket. I would check your window sticker and then maybe revisit your dealer. I'm also sure you could find it at an auto part store

Ford Bronco Sport Front License Plate Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 2.27.30 PM

OP
OP
kenssmith

kenssmith

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I'm surprised that your dealer didn't know. My window sticker for specifically calls out a front plate bracket. I would check your window sticker and then maybe revisit your dealer. I'm also sure you could find it at an auto part store

Ford Bronco Sport Front License Plate Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 2.27.30 PM
They let a guy who has worked there less than a month sell vehicles on his own, haha. It was an interesting experience.

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
They let a guy who has worked there less than a month sell vehicles on his own, haha. It was an interesting experience.
One dealer I went to insisted the 1.5 wasn't a three cylinder engine. Didn't buy from there.

OP
OP
kenssmith

kenssmith

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I get the Sports are super new, but these dealers get the packets about them and know enough to answer basic questions. I watched a YouTube video on my test drive to teach myself stuff about it before buying

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
One dealer I went to insisted the 1.5 wasn't a three cylinder engine. Didn't buy from there.
Our salesman told us the transmission was a CVT and the engine was a 1.5L 3 cylinder. I didn't know anything about the BS ahead of time and didn't believe him on either statement, but it turns out he was half right!

SunZmSpark

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have a Big Bend and mine didn't have one. My state doesn't require one either. OP was in Tennessee and they don't require one either, but withutch511 got one and Texas requires one. Just thought that might have been the reason some got one and others didn't.

Dustymedic

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red Bronco Sport OB
Ohio no longer requires a front plate, but I spec'd one when I ordered from the dealer. I have an agency ID plate on the front of my Escape for the group I volunteer with..

OP
OP
kenssmith

kenssmith

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Spoke to dealer and they're backordered from Ford for states who don't need them. I should have one available mid-April

STEVEN TILLETT

First Edition
First Name
STEVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD BRONCO SPORT
Spoke to dealer and they're backordered from Ford for states who don't need them. I should have one available mid-April
Anyone have any leads on where to find a license plate mounting bracket for the front?

I just got a Big Bend and would like to have one, but can't find anything on the Ford sites or Amazon. My dealership didn't have a clue about it, either, and weren't helpful.

Good afternoon Scott,
I just happen to have an extra one and would just need your address to send it to you at no charge.
If you don't want to share your mailing address with the forum just email it to me or call me direct.
It's [email protected] or my direct office line is (281) 274-7306. I'm the Ford Fleet Manager

jofer

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport, '23 2Dr Bronco
If you are in a state that has them and it wasn't put on at the dealership, try checking under the spare tire. As in unscrew and lift out the spare.

We couldn't find ours anywhere (dealer said it was in the car, but didn't say where), and we happened to find it by accident when checking out the spare.

Then again, we're in a state that requires front plates, so they may not be there for everyone.

OP
OP
kenssmith

kenssmith

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Good afternoon Scott,
I just happen to have an extra one and would just need your address to send it to you at no charge.
If you don't want to share your mailing address with the forum just email it to me or call me direct.
It's [email protected] or my direct office line is (281) 274-7306. I'm the Ford Fleet Manager
Thanks for the offer! I've sent you an email.

jwagner3

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco sport
That’s odd, at my dealership they offered to mount one onto the front but I declined since they were going to have to drill holes in the front
Sponsored