Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats)

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Think weathertech.com. They’ll have what you want before you receive your a Sport!

BTW I still have my original Wrangler floor mats so it looks like new when I trade it!
Sponsored

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
why? They are just as expensive if not more. Weathertech laser measure for a perfect fit but so does Ford..
I was kidding... I already ordered the floor mats from Ford and see no reason for one in the back because they finally put down a non-carpeted cargo area including the back of the rear seats! I had to order them all around for my wife's Explorer (the ones in my Jeep are from Quadratech, not Weathertech).

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Okay, because I need to order some from either weathertech or somewhere because my wife’s vehicle only offered the front liners or else I would get them from factory
I see weather tech as cool... more for the supporting of American built than anything else... you got to do what’s best though right.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I see weather tech as cool... more for the supporting of American built than anything else... you got to do what’s best though right.
I have the ford liners in my explorer and they actually fit much better than the weather techs in my other vehicle. I’m sticking with the ford liners.
Sponsored