Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats)

Dlowen93

Badlands
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
I ordered a Bronco Sport Badlands with badlands package. I want some kind of rubberized floor mats but the only option I see is “Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats)“. My dealer wasn’t sure what this included. I was confused because this option says with carpet mats. If that’s the case what does it come without adding anything. Any help or information on this?

VapourTrails

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I ordered a Bronco Sport Badlands with badlands package. I want some kind of rubberized floor mats but the only option I see is “Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats)“. My dealer wasn’t sure what this included. I was confused because this option says with carpet mats. If that’s the case what does it come without adding anything. Any help or information on this?
I think the floor is already rubberized and it comes with nylon mats.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
I ordered the BL + BL. Supposedly, you can’t add the floor liners to this trim even though you can in the build and price. The floors are rubberized In the badlands and dealer wont be able to add the floor liners is what I was told. I believe this is what they come with.
15CA38F6-077C-4C67-B4B1-E5242E859222.jpeg

8B7A3B52-BA5B-492B-BF1E-503A24C3DAD6.jpeg

1358BC75-F8FF-4AB5-81DA-77A9844288D4.jpeg

38FF6BA7-799D-4E59-AF1F-350C1E35E778.jpeg

Last edited:
OP

Dlowen93

Badlands
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Hmm interesting. Well thank you for the info!

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
It’s a little misleading because all the pre production models, at least as far as I have noticed, have the rubberized floor, no matter the trim. But the brochure says this:
21C19160-58D3-4750-913B-40C1638DE813.jpeg

Phillyman

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mb
My dealer was able to add the mats for the order but wasn’t 100% as far as what that entails either. I want the rubberized for the adventuring but carpet for daily driving and prefer factory to after market. But ultimately if it’s 1 or the other I’d go rubberized. So many questions. Lol

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
My dealer was able to add the mats for the order but wasn’t 100% as far as what that entails either. I want the rubberized for the adventuring but carpet for daily driving and prefer factory to after market. But ultimately if it’s 1 or the other I’d go rubberized. So many questions. Lol
When was he able to add them though? My dealer was initially able to add them when I ordered in July. I ended up making edits in august and it seems as though there was an update in the system andI wasn’t being charged for the floor liners and I believe Albert from granger ford confirmed it is now a controlled commodity meaning you can’t add it to the specific model.. Just sharing the confusion I went through because the rubberized floor is one of my favorite features of the sport to be honest.

Also, it looks like front and rear carpeted mats are standard also on the BL. To go on top of the rubberized floor. Both carpet and rubberized floor is standard on BL.
AEE66D6B-37A5-4549-AC5F-C3A12C246295.jpeg

Last edited:

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Hey y’all... this appears to be the most accurate. Pretty clear you’re going both the rubberized and the velour. That’s Bl and Bl of course...

7B0F2B80-74FE-4753-B16A-B377D0ACE2F7.png

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Hey y’all... this appears to be the most accurate. Pretty clear you’re going both the rubberized and the velour. That’s Bl and Bl of course...

7B0F2B80-74FE-4753-B16A-B377D0ACE2F7.png
That is showing it as an option.. I was told the front and rear floor liners cannot be added on BL because the rubberized floor is standard. Maybe someone can show front and rear floor liners on their actual order dated in the second half of august (around when it changed) with a price next to it to show it’s actually an option you can add. Albert went into the order whatchamacallit and confirmed that you can no longer add it

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
That is showing it as an option.. I was told the front and rear floor liners cannot be added on BL because the rubberized floor is standard. Maybe someone can show front and rear floor liners on their actual order dated in the second half of august (around when it changed) with a price next to it to show it’s actually an option you can add. Albert went into the order whatchamacallit and confirmed that you can no longer add it
I hear you... this is from the Badlands package upgrade. Standard is velour... then when you upgrade to BL package... they’re noting you still get velour on top of rubber. If that’s not what Ford means, just have no idea why they would notate it this way. When my time comes you better believe I’m getting both. Good luck to you for sure

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
This is from the first page of updated order guide. I see @VapourTrails as being spot on here... almost all the interior photos via web show a Badlands floor... looks like it’s a standard Badlands feature to be rubberized washout.

058F4367-C646-490D-9DB8-D9956935B322.png