Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats)

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Ordered them separately for $200.

Here is what the BL package gets you:

1600189674622.png
I’m not saying they come in the BL package. I’m saying they come in the BL model.

I know it’s confusing because the order brochures says you can add it.. the build and price lets you add it.. if the initial orders at the dealership could add it. But now..... if you try to add them, you can’t.

FD3219A9-F8BB-4E6E-98F5-89C616A3DEBE.jpeg

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Sorry if I’m creating more confusion but this is very important to me. @Granger Ford can you please tell me if you can add specifically 50B to a badlands?

B7DBA346-1D1C-40D0-9288-A8A176D27C3E.jpeg

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2012 Ford Fusion
I ordered the Badlands with the Badlands package and also the floor liners with the carpet inserts. I know the vehicle has the rubberized floor which is all you really need, but assumed the floor liners were laid down over top the rubber floor and the carpet inserts could be added into those liners for those times when you wanted a carpet look and weren't going to be doing any messy driving. If nothing else, it would be a way of keeping the rubber floor clean. But after reading the comments on this thread, I'm not sure it all makes a lot of sense.

jimw

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lifted Escalade 2017 STI 2018 Lifted Impreza(wife's)
Yes, I think I"m going to just accept what comes with the BL vehicle. Seems like a little bit of overkill to add more mats. I don't even think I'm going to order the cargo liner because it has the rubber floor.

If anything you are protecting the rubber floor for the next owner. That's what my father has always said in the part about seat covers.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Yes, I think I"m going to just accept what comes with the BL vehicle. Seems like a little bit of overkill to add more mats. I don't even think I'm going to order the cargo liner because it has the rubber floor.

If anything you are protecting the rubber floor for the next owner. That's what my father has always said in the part about seat covers.
I went ahead and called my dealer and added the floor liners and cargo mat. I also think they are over kill.. If the rubberized floor is what it seems like I’ll probably use them for something around the house.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Hey All... definitely a fun conversation for me... I'm a research guy and knowing every in and out is always a fun thing for me. When I first got into the idea of the Sport, every time a resource came out I dug into it, and still reference back to it. Either way thanks for the good conversation and investigation... the one factor I can't help on is working with the dealer on these issues, as I am not there yet.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
@Granger
Ford How much change have you seen during this process of creating orders... as in, original information to what you are being allowed to accomplish for customers.

I harken back to the original resource that was out there... the dealer e-guide book.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-sport-esourcebook-broncosportforum.3701/

1600200317466.png

"Key Standard Interior Features"

-Floor mats, front and rear velour with logo
-Rubberized Flooring

Just confused as the impression I'm getting is that the actual ordering system is now making the floor mats a cost add on of $200. I may be misquoting one of us here, apologies if that is the case. Seems to me both are standard right? Confused on how that can change.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
@Granger
Ford How much change have you seen during this process of creating orders... as in, original information to what you are being allowed to accomplish for customers.

I harken back to the original resource that was out there... the dealer e-guide book.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-sport-esourcebook-broncosportforum.3701/

1600200317466.png

"Key Standard Interior Features"

-Floor mats, front and rear velour with logo
-Rubberized Flooring

Just confused as the impression I'm getting is that the actual ordering system is now making the floor mats a cost add on of $200. I may be misquoting one of us here, apologies if that is the case. Seems to me both are standard right? Confused on how that can change.
I may have caused more confusion than anyone. My apologies. Basically badlands comes with rubberized flooring. Also comes with carpeted mats. With that said, all trims are able to add the “all weather” floor liners. So it may make more sense to add the floor lines to a base model.. but essentially you could make a rubber floor sandwich on the badlands-rubberized floor then carpet mats then rubber floor liners..

Phillyman

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mb
That makes so much sense and now I feel like an idiot. lol would have been funny as hell the first time I cleaned my car floors and was like... wait a second... there’s two layers of carpet and rubber! lol calling the dealer now

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
So the question now is... are all these photos we're seeing the pay for upgrade, or, the actual floor itself?

I mean, that is a big factor right. If the photos we're seeing are the actual floor... what's the point of adding the pay for rubberized mats.

@essentialemployee no way... you're great for starting threads like this... it leads to more knowledge in the end.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
I may have caused more confusion than anyone. My apologies. Basically badlands comes with rubberized flooring. Also comes with carpeted mats. With that said, all trims are able to add the “all weather” floor liners. So it may make more sense to add the floor lines to a base model.. but essentially you could make a rubber floor sandwich on the badlands-rubberized floor then carpet mats then rubber floor liners..
Yea... definitely need to get my eyes on the real deal regarding this... I was originally concerned about the seats and their materials; but recent videos of the Badlands with BL put that to bed... now I just need to get better eyes on what the floor really looks like. Great option for Base-OB regarding pay for rubber upgrade. Irrelevant for BL... we'll see right?...

Beach_Bum

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited
Yea... definitely need to get my eyes on the real deal regarding this... I was originally concerned about the seats and their materials; but recent videos of the Badlands with BL put that to bed... now I just need to get better eyes on what the floor really looks like. Great option for Base-OB regarding pay for rubber upgrade. Irrelevant for BL... we'll see right?...
FYI, there is a glimpse of the floor in the video clip posted on the Suede Accents. I presume it shows just the floor sans mats.