Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats)

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
FYI, there is a glimpse of the floor in the video clip posted on the Suede Accents. I presume it shows just the floor sans mats.
Yea concur... as in, I'm definitely excited if that is the actual floor on the Badlands... plus the velour mats and you've got a really solid setup from where I'm sitting. Tahoe... mats out... cruising... mats in.

Granger Ford

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
@Granger
Ford How much change have you seen during this process of creating orders... as in, original information to what you are being allowed to accomplish for customers.

I harken back to the original resource that was out there... the dealer e-guide book.

"Key Standard Interior Features"

-Floor mats, front and rear velour with logo
-Rubberized Flooring

Just confused as the impression I'm getting is that the actual ordering system is now making the floor mats a cost add on of $200. I may be misquoting one of us here, apologies if that is the case. Seems to me both are standard right? Confused on how that can change.

Many and you will see more...

We can only build them in the WBDO the way Ford allows...

As for the source book, that is why the dealer version is web based so that it can be changed on the fly as they find mistakes...

I only believe what I can order from Ford, not what I read on here or in the "publications" that Ford produces for public consumption...

This is the disclaimer that you find at the end of all Ford consumer information products...

1600219758747.png

As for the source book it is for dealership reference only...

We usually only trust what we can actually see...

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Many and you will see more...

We can only build them in the WBDO the way Ford allows...

As for the source book, that is why the dealer version is web based so that it can be changed on the fly as they find mistakes...

I only believe what I can order from Ford, not what I read on here or in the "publications" that Ford produces for public consumption...

This is the disclaimer that you find at the end of all Ford consumer information products...

1600219758747.png

As for the source book it is for dealership reference only...

We usually only trust what we can actually see...
So we could order Sport Badlands with BL and all the bells and whistles... and in January a lifted 2001 Escape could show up... perfection, got it!!! :-()