Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats)

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
@Granger
Ford How much change have you seen during this process of creating orders... as in, original information to what you are being allowed to accomplish for customers.

I harken back to the original resource that was out there... the dealer e-guide book.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-sport-esourcebook-broncosportforum.3701/

Ford Bronco Sport Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats) 1600200317466

"Key Standard Interior Features"

-Floor mats, front and rear velour with logo
-Rubberized Flooring

Just confused as the impression I'm getting is that the actual ordering system is now making the floor mats a cost add on of $200. I may be misquoting one of us here, apologies if that is the case. Seems to me both are standard right? Confused on how that can change.
Sponsored

Phillyman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mb
That makes so much sense and now I feel like an idiot. lol would have been funny as hell the first time I cleaned my car floors and was like... wait a second... thereā€™s two layers of carpet and rubber! lol calling the dealer now

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
So the question now is... are all these photos we're seeing the pay for upgrade, or, the actual floor itself?

I mean, that is a big factor right. If the photos we're seeing are the actual floor... what's the point of adding the pay for rubberized mats.

@essentialemployee no way... you're great for starting threads like this... it leads to more knowledge in the end.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
I may have caused more confusion than anyone. My apologies. Basically badlands comes with rubberized flooring. Also comes with carpeted mats. With that said, all trims are able to add the ā€œall weatherā€ floor liners. So it may make more sense to add the floor lines to a base model.. but essentially you could make a rubber floor sandwich on the badlands-rubberized floor then carpet mats then rubber floor liners..
Yea... definitely need to get my eyes on the real deal regarding this... I was originally concerned about the seats and their materials; but recent videos of the Badlands with BL put that to bed... now I just need to get better eyes on what the floor really looks like. Great option for Base-OB regarding pay for rubber upgrade. Irrelevant for BL... we'll see right?...

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
Yea... definitely need to get my eyes on the real deal regarding this... I was originally concerned about the seats and their materials; but recent videos of the Badlands with BL put that to bed... now I just need to get better eyes on what the floor really looks like. Great option for Base-OB regarding pay for rubber upgrade. Irrelevant for BL... we'll see right?...
FYI, there is a glimpse of the floor in the video clip posted on the Suede Accents. I presume it shows just the floor sans mats.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
FYI, there is a glimpse of the floor in the video clip posted on the Suede Accents. I presume it shows just the floor sans mats.
Yea concur... as in, I'm definitely excited if that is the actual floor on the Badlands... plus the velour mats and you've got a really solid setup from where I'm sitting. Tahoe... mats out... cruising... mats in.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
@Granger
Ford How much change have you seen during this process of creating orders... as in, original information to what you are being allowed to accomplish for customers.

I harken back to the original resource that was out there... the dealer e-guide book.

"Key Standard Interior Features"

-Floor mats, front and rear velour with logo
-Rubberized Flooring

Just confused as the impression I'm getting is that the actual ordering system is now making the floor mats a cost add on of $200. I may be misquoting one of us here, apologies if that is the case. Seems to me both are standard right? Confused on how that can change.

Many and you will see more...

We can only build them in the WBDO the way Ford allows...

As for the source book, that is why the dealer version is web based so that it can be changed on the fly as they find mistakes...

I only believe what I can order from Ford, not what I read on here or in the "publications" that Ford produces for public consumption...

This is the disclaimer that you find at the end of all Ford consumer information products...

Ford Bronco Sport Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats) 1600219758747

As for the source book it is for dealership reference only...

We usually only trust what we can actually see...

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Many and you will see more...

We can only build them in the WBDO the way Ford allows...

As for the source book, that is why the dealer version is web based so that it can be changed on the fly as they find mistakes...

I only believe what I can order from Ford, not what I read on here or in the "publications" that Ford produces for public consumption...

This is the disclaimer that you find at the end of all Ford consumer information products...

Ford Bronco Sport Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats) 1600219758747

As for the source book it is for dealership reference only...

We usually only trust what we can actually see...
So we could order Sport Badlands with BL and all the bells and whistles... and in January a lifted 2001 Escape could show up... perfection, got it!!! :-()

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
So we could order Sport Badlands with BL and all the bells and whistles... and in January a lifted 2001 Escape could show up... perfection, got it!!! :-()
/s I get it..

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Update Observation via Build and Price

I was looking at Floor Mats again... when looking at Outer Banks... I noticed the following two options:
Ford Bronco Sport Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats) 1603339052937

Ford Bronco Sport Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats) 1603339088254

When you go to the Badlands Edition...
Ford Bronco Sport Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats) 1603339161958

So... the Badlands guarantee gets you the front and rear velour floor mats with Logos. So why the heck is the $200 option listed... like we need two sets of carpet floor mats and the ruber ones along with the rubber floors themselves.

Why wouldn't it be the $160 option for the rubber mats alone.

And why the heck is the price difference only $40... no way a full set of carpet floor mats is only $40. Feel like we're getting screwed at the drive through on that ish. I mean if I pay the $200 you best believe I get an extra set. I'll use them some day from now when set one gets beyond cleaning right.

OP
OP

Dlowen93

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI

I was looking at Floor Mats again... when looking at Outer Banks... I noticed the following two options:

So... the Badlands guarantee gets you the front and rear velour floor mats with Logos. So why the heck is the $200 option listed... like we need two sets of carpet floor mats and the ruber ones along with the rubber floors themselves.

And why the heck is the price difference only $40... no way a full set of carpet floor mats is only $40. Feel like we're getting screwed at the drive through on that ish. I mean if I pay the $200 you best believe I get an extra set. I'll use them some day from now when set one gets beyond cleaning right.

Interesting. Well good eye. I donā€™t know why they have to make it so confusing.

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ā€˜22 Explr ST ordered
When I ordered JUST the rubber mats, I was told that for BL that it could only be done with carpet ones (+$40). Unsure about other trims.

This was before this updated B&P that happened overnight.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
When I ordered JUST the rubber mats, I was told that for BL that it could only be done with carpet ones (+$40). Unsure about other trims.

This was before this updated B&P that happened overnight.
Tell em you best be getting the velour the Badlands come with plus the second set youā€™re paying for.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Tell em you best be getting the velour the Badlands come with plus the second set youā€™re paying for.
From how I see it. The badlands rubber floor is not the same as the rubber mats. Most of the Badlands models Iā€™ve seen include the rubber mats on top of the floor. So to me it makes sense. You can get a package that includes the rubber mats and the carpet style mats.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
No argument. When I looked at pricing compared to what you get... it just didnā€™t make sense to me. Like those first two calculus classes I had my Senior year of high school... I was like hell no... and ended up with a free 6th period.

Jokes aside. From what I understand. You get a Badlands, you get velour floor mats with logo front and rear.

But if you want rubberized mats front and rear In your Badlands, you donā€™t pay the 160 as shown in base through banks...You pay 200.

Well. If a Big Bend buyer pays that 200, they get the rubber and the carpet floor mats.

If Iā€™m seeing that wrong itā€™s my bad entirely. Itā€™s petty on my end, but is what it is.
Sponsored