Ford pass reward points

Verhalnez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport BadLands
How long has it been? I believe you have to wait for your first billing statement and register with your account number.
It has been less than a month. I have not gotten my first billing statement yet.
Sponsored

MiHusker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Energi, Bronco Sport Outer Banks
It has been less than a month. I have not gotten my first billing statement yet.
You'll be able to register in Account Manager after you get your first statement. You have to enter your account number to register the first time.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
We got ours about a week after purchase, but setup our account on day 1.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Dealer set up my account at purchase and synced our phones. Purchased last Monday and points were in the account on Friday.

stimwhistle

Outer Banks
First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
How long has it been? I believe you have to wait for your first billing statement and register with your account number.
I couldn’t figure out how to get the account number for the credit account. I finally called the number and walk thru prompts to get account number. I was then able to create the account online and get in.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
For people who used their points for a purchase did any of you see the point gone from your account? 1 week later I still have 42k points after using most of them.

MY RODEO

Badlands
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hi all,
When I purchased my Bronco last weekend the dealership told me to download the Ford pass app and register my Bronco, which I did. They said I would have 4,200 points but I don’t see anything on my app.

man I missing something?
Thanks in advance !
Look under My News...then FordPass Rewards...you should have 42,000...that is enough for 3 oil changes.

Rojo13

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, GMC Acadia
Mine took about a week and a half to load. I just used some of the points today to get free all weather mats for my Bronco
Did you have to go to the dealer or were you able to order/pay online? I have tried to used my points to purchase online but havent been able to.

KOL357

Big Bend
First Name
JAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Go to any Ford dealer and place order with the parts/service department. Rewards are treated as cash towards accessories and gear. Once you’ve placed the order you should be given an itemized receipt that will show how many points you’ve used at time of purchase. 42,000 points equivalent to $210.00 US dollars. Reward total should then be reflected in the app.

Last edited:

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
For people who used their points for a purchase did any of you see the point gone from your account? 1 week later I still have 42k points after using most of them.
Used mine for mats and a hood protector, points were gone the next day.

First Name
Stasie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Did you have to go to the dealer or were you able to order/pay online? I have tried to used my points to purchase online but havent been able to.
I went to the dealership. It’s across the street from my work. So I walked over there

MTBabyBronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
It seems that the app has some bugs that still need to be worked out. I installed the Ford Pass app on my phone and then later my wife installed the app. It asked me to give permission for my wife to access the vehicle. For weeks, I was checking my apps for points and it always showed zero points. It turns out that the app on my wife's phone shows the points but not mine even though they are both connected to the same vehicle account. So, if you are not seeing your 42,000 points for purchasing your vehicle and more than one family member has the Ford Pass app connected to the vehicle, have them check to see if the points show up on their app.

Vyper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My dealership did something pretty awesome. I bought accessories up front and then when the points came in they just retroactively refunded me and used the points instead.

Took about a week to get the points, but I had a previous FordPass account for my last vehicle.
Sponsored