RLader

Outer Banks
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I want ford redesign the backseat to recline my passengers will be so much more comfortable. Ford wants to compete with all the other companies they better get with the program with this comfort. Make every seat power seating. I was in a BMW X7 the other day everything is power one touch. I folded the second and third roll with the click of a button. While we're here let's add power lifted tailgate. Ford stop acting like you don't got it($$$) stop being cheap!
BMW vs BS you have got to be kidding. For what the BMW 7 costs you could have your BS customized anyway you want.
Sponsored

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My Bronco has the most comfortable seats I've ever had in a vehicle, including in a Mercedes I owned for many years.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
After 9 months of driving I basically can’t get comfortable in the front seat. I’ve tried every adjustment and steering wheel distance but cannot get it right. The seats are too short and the steering wheel does not go far enough back. I have the leather seats. They need to make the seat bigger and allow for tilt.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Ford needs to step up their game with comfort. For the past 2 weeks I have driven 4 different cars a Subaru BMW Toyota And Volvo (it's a work thing) All of which are way more comfortable than the Broncos sport badlands I have. My sport can compete with them any day of the week now so don't get it twisted I'm just saying Ford can do better with the seats. I hope next year you hear our cries and make the seats more comfortable. Let's allow the backseat to recline (Imagine that) The powers there the look is there but the comfort not so much. Get it together Ford.
You would probably have to change behind the seats to give the extra couple inches of space where the seal back meets the cargo area, which then alters the space for the rear tire storage…and so on. One feature can cascade changes through the entire vehicle.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
BMW vs BS you have got to be kidding. For what the BMW 7 costs you could have your BS customized anyway you want.
Agree. Those high end seat options are for high end cars.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I think some of this is the fact that with the pandemic, chip etc many people are buying vehicles they never ever got a chance to test drive. When you test drive a vehicle you make a determination of whether the seat and adjustments fit you. If it does not you move on to another vehicle. Not every vehicle will be perfectly comfortable from the 6’5” 230 pounder down to the 5’3” 100 pounder. Ain’t going to happen.

Would everyone fit in a smart for 2? No. I got in my friends full-size Bronco yesterday and I would probably have complained that it is too big on everything. He is a decent size guy and even he mentioned things where being taller would help.

Thus, the test drive. When I have bought cars in the past I spent a fair amount of time with the test drive and playing with every seat button on earth in the car. My spouse utterly hates the seats in my M240i. I love them. BMW is not going to change them.

sherden24

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I had been driving mine for 3 weeks before my husband realized this week that it boosts up. Now it’s not power or electric (like my other one) but I kept thinking “dang, this Bronco is so low” but I’m really short. Once he found that out, it’s been much easier on me.

Big Kahuna

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Website
theshockleys.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F350, 2012 Nissan Rogue
I'm 6' 5" tall 250lbs and when I first sat in the Bronco Sport, I was swept off into a magical world of both comfort and firmness that I haven't felt since I sold my 04 Nissan Altima.

Hmmmm, did that sound dirty? ?

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
This. For real. If you want all that fluff, then just buy the BMW or an Aviator or something. Bronco sport is a utility vehicle aimed at outdoor/adventuring types. The Bronco brand was never a luxury brand.

You do realize that having power everything significantly drives up the cost of the vehicle right? Manufacturers don't just add features without reflecting that in the price. You want it, you pay for it. It's that simple. For the cost of a loaded X7, you could literally purchase two bronco sports. This comparison is just nonsense.

If BS had all of those features, most of us would be on a different forum right now cuz we don't wanna pay 70K for a car. And the people that want all those features in an off roader are all chatting on the Defender board right now.

OP
OP
Houseof7th

Houseof7th

Badlands
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
This. For real. If you want all that fluff, then just buy the BMW or an Aviator or something. Bronco sport is a utility vehicle aimed at outdoor/adventuring types. The Bronco brand was never a luxury brand.

You do realize that having power everything significantly drives up the cost of the vehicle right? Manufacturers don't just add features without reflecting that in the price. You want it, you pay for it. It's that simple. For the cost of a loaded X7, you could literally purchase two bronco sports. This comparison is just nonsense.

If BS had all of those features, most of us would be on a different forum right now cuz we don't wanna pay 70K for a car. And the people that want all those features in an off roader are all chatting on the Defender board right now.
I want all that on my badlands! Shit I want my bitch to fly. Ford add it we will buy....... the mark up is over 30k on a full size bronco right now and there selling like hot cakes.... Ford add all that good stuff don't listen to the reply from that person. We want we ask we'll get..

PetariJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I thought it was me! I have BL and noticed the seat tilts out towards the door - they are fabric not leather. I'm going in to the dealer this week so may mention it to them to see if there is a fix. I also wish the seat was a little longer. I'm not that tall (5'6") but would like something to hit behind my knee and not mid thigh. It was my only complaint when I test drove my vehicle and nearly went with the Subaru Forester. Very glad I didn't but it still niggles me.
How did this go?

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
I want all that on my badlands! Shit I want my bitch to fly. Ford add it we will buy....... the mark up is over 30k on a full size bronco right now and there selling like hot cakes.... Ford add all that good stuff don't listen to the reply from that person. We want we ask we'll get..
No You Won't! There aren't enough folks out there willing to pay $100K for an offroad capable SUV! Live with what you got, or trade it for what you want and are willing to pay for!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
You said it customized... I want mine to be like that right off the factory line.
You actually said it...you got that $$$ stop being cheap. You bought an entry level off road vehicle with a price point between 26-40. Emphasis off road not sweet street ride. Yep that's what most will use it for...but it's designed for dirt with intention.
If you like the BMW get that instead. It's what car shopping is. Too many of you want Ford to market every imaginable feature available and cram it into a personal order bank with ten million options. Then sell it to you for $25K...you know why Ford has that $$$ because you and about 70K+ bought a sport. Even it's base the escape isn't bells and whistles it's entry level. We just drove an explorer...it's night and day different. And the food chain goes up and up...and up. Want cool toys it costs money. Welcome to reality
Sponsored