Houseof7th

Badlands
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ford needs to step up their game with comfort. For the past 2 weeks I have driven 4 different cars a Subaru BMW Toyota And Volvo (it's a work thing) All of which are way more comfortable than the Broncos sport badlands I have. My sport can compete with them any day of the week now so don't get it twisted I'm just saying Ford can do better with the seats. I hope next year you hear our cries and make the seats more comfortable. Let's allow the backseat to recline (Imagine that) The powers there the look is there but the comfort not so much. Get it together Ford.
Sponsored

Lufifi

Big Bend
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
I giggled at this because my experience has been so different! I have an issue with my sciatic nerve and this vehicle is the only one that doesn't kill me after 10 mins. I hope they don't change a thing! (But I won't be getting another hopefully for about 5 years).

OP
OP
Houseof7th

Houseof7th

Badlands
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I giggled at this because my experience has been so different! I have an issue with my sciatic nerve and this vehicle is the only one that doesn't kill me after 10 mins. I hope they don't change a thing! (But I won't be getting another hopefully for about 5 years).
What car you had b4 the BS?

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
What is it exactly you like and dont like - i prefer the bs seats over previous (2016 forester) and current vehicles (2018 f150 & 2015 fiesta).. - i run/ manage a mattress company factory - and comfort is a super tricky area to pin down.

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
I don't have a issue with the seats , I think they are fine . I would say my Super Duty's are more comfortable , but the stiff on it suspension gives you a work out . The BS is much much more comfortable .

Lufifi

Big Bend
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
What is it exactly you like and dont like - i prefer the bs seats over previous (2016 forester) and current vehicles (2018 f150 & 2015 fiesta).. - i run/ manage a mattress company factory - and comfort is a super tricky area to pin down.
It might fit me better since I'm short! ? Only 5'3" here and the lumbar area is just the perfect amount of support. Other than the ergonomic seats in the kia soul (best seats out there imo), these are the perfect fit for me. Drove a Fit, rogue etc and all hurt after a bit.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Never met a Toy with anything but uncomfortable seats, owned four. I bought Toyota’s anyways because I needed small trucks that would go well past a quarter million miles, they all did with one making 528,000 miles.
Subaru’s as a package all were so outdated IMO but the seats were fine had one, never wanted another if that tells you anything.
My Bronco Sport Seats are the best I ever had including my various F series Ford trucks.
5’11” 160 pounds. I will say I was always less comfortable sitting in any car seat when I was 202 pounds…..,,,

GT1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1, 1965 mustang GT convert
Ford needs to step up their game with comfort. For the past 2 weeks I have driven 4 different cars a Subaru BMW Toyota And Volvo (it's a work thing) All of which are way more comfortable than the Broncos sport badlands I have. My sport can compete with them any day of the week now so don't get it twisted I'm just saying Ford can do better with the seats. I hope next year you hear our cries and make the seats more comfortable. Let's allow the backseat to recline (Imagine that) The powers there the look is there but the comfort not so much. Get it together Ford.
I'm going to half agree. Last week 2000 miles in 3 days in BL with cloth seats - driver power, passenger manual. Drivers seat was fine, passenger seat not with switching between drivers/seats every 2-3 hours. I think difference is power seat motion involves a slight tilt to raise front up to legs, passenger being manual is straight back and forth with less leg support. I am 5'10" 160#. Anyone with back issues will recognize hip position has a big impact on seat comfort. If it had been offered I would have ordered power cloth passenger seat.

Lufifi

Big Bend
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
I'm going to half agree. Last week 2000 miles in 3 days in BL with cloth seats - driver power, passenger manual. Drivers seat was fine, passenger seat not with switching between drivers/seats every 2-3 hours. I think difference is power seat motion involves a slight tilt to raise front up to legs, passenger being manual is straight back and forth with less leg support. I am 5'10" 160#. Anyone with back issues will recognize hip position has a big impact on seat comfort. If it had been offered I would have ordered power cloth passenger seat.
I don't have power but have a manual tilt for driving. Only my corgi is in the passenger seat and he hasn't complained yet. Since we have a mattress expert here, maybe my love for the BS seats is also because I like the firmest of firm mattresses. Still, I think seats, like mattresses, are representative of the whole Goldilocks thing. You will never make everyone happy.

OP
OP
Houseof7th

Houseof7th

Badlands
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I want ford redesign the backseat to recline my passengers will be so much more comfortable. Ford wants to compete with all the other companies they better get with the program with this comfort. Make every seat power seating. I was in a BMW X7 the other day everything is power one touch. I folded the second and third roll with the click of a button. While we're here let's add power lifted tailgate. Ford stop acting like you don't got it($$$) stop being cheap!

wht1986

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I want ford redesign the backseat to recline my passengers will be so much more comfortable. Ford wants to compete with all the other companies they better get with the program with this comfort. Make every seat power seating. I was in a BMW X7 the other day everything is power one touch. I folded the second and third roll with the click of a button. While we're here let's add power lifted tailgate. Ford stop acting like you don't got it($$$) stop being cheap!
Agree. The ability to slightly recline would be huge for road trips.

JEspey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL; 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
The cloth seats in my BL are much more comfortable than the leather seats in the OB we test drove. We would not have purchased the BS if not for the cloth seats.