Fog lamps missing from my 2022 Big Bend

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Mustang conv, '22 Bronco Sport (Spooky)
My 2022 BB did not come with fog lights even though the monroney says it should have as standard equipment?
Sponsored

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Woah. I think that's the very first time here where something major was not included.

Easy folks, we're not talking engine covers here.

Can you post a pic of your windows sticker and the front of your car? There's a Ford member here who may be able to help.

OP
OP
BSBB4Les

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is that ok? Do you need the whole monroney?
Ford Bronco Sport Fog lamps missing from my 2022 Big Bend IMG_20220203_1528245

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Well, that’s a bummer. 4 wheels still?

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
LED fog lights are listed as an optional accessory on the Ford Build and Price webpage for the Big Bend. Standard on Outer Banks and Badlands. You would have to order the convenience package to get the fog lights.

You could have an argument there though. LED fog lights ARE listed on your window sticker as “standard equipment included at no extra charge”.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
LED fog lights are listed as an optional accessory on the Ford Build and Price webpage for the Big Bend. Standard on Outer Banks and Badlands. You would have to order the convenience package to get the fog lights.

You could have an argument there though. LED fog lights ARE listed on your window sticker as “standard equipment included at no extra charge”.
Yup. Standard Big Bend version shows no fog lights. Only on convenience group option.

Ford Bronco Sport Fog lamps missing from my 2022 Big Bend BD3A6F53-D214-425C-8AF4-03D199D812B8

Convenience Package
Ford Bronco Sport Fog lamps missing from my 2022 Big Bend 78B5ADC4-F917-4A30-86DA-EC8AE7F53036

OP
OP
BSBB4Les

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, that's a kick in the teeth! No, actually I'm ok with that explanation. My salesman said he'll look into it. I'll see he comes up with. Thanks for the info though!

OP
OP
BSBB4Les

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You know, as an aside, the headlamps do a really nice job of illuminating the road. Almost as if there were fog lamps on at the same time. I said, almost! Lol!

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Yup. Standard Big Bend version shows no fog lights. Only on convenience group option.

Ford Bronco Sport Fog lamps missing from my 2022 Big Bend BD3A6F53-D214-425C-8AF4-03D199D812B8

Convenience Package
Ford Bronco Sport Fog lamps missing from my 2022 Big Bend 78B5ADC4-F917-4A30-86DA-EC8AE7F53036
my 21 BS BB without the BB package had Fog lights

was this a change for 22 ?

OP’s window sticker lists it. If it was my vehicle I would take it back to the dealer and have them install the fog lights.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
my 21 BS BB without the BB package had Fog lights

was this a change for 22 ?

OP’s window sticker lists it. If it was my vehicle I would take it back to the dealer and have them install the fog lights.
For 2022 it’s the convenience package that needs to be added to get fog lights, heated seats, leather steering wheel, etc. would be the equivalent of the BB package for 2021. The OP’s BS doesn’t have that option.

But I agree, it’s listed as standard on the window sticker, he has an argument.

Edit to add: This must be another cost/chip cutting measure for 2022 but they didn’t bother to update the window stickers?

OP
OP
BSBB4Les

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's my thinking as well. If it's on the monroney it should be on the vehicle. My salesman feels the same way so we'll see how this plays out. It's not a deal breaker by any means, but I'd like to hear Ford's explanation. I really like my BSBB. Exceeding my expectations so far.

AltoBlue Broncie

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Sport
Yep. The 22 BB lost several standard things that the 21 had. No fog lights, no keypad access thingy on the outside B pillar, no zipper pockets behind the front seats, and no rubberized backs behind the second row.

Intelligent access was supposed to be removed as well as standard. But every 22 I’ve seen has it standard. The 22 BB package adds it all back in except the zipper pockets.

From what I’ve been told, removing those things as standard allowed them to get them off the line faster.

AltoBlue Broncie

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Sport
That's my thinking as well. If it's on the monroney it should be on the vehicle. My salesman feels the same way so we'll see how this plays out. It's not a deal breaker by any means, but I'd like to hear Ford's explanation. I really like my BSBB. Exceeding my expectations so far.
That being said. My 22 BB also has no fogs even though it is listed on the window sticker exactly like yours is.

OP
OP
BSBB4Les

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AltoBlue Broncie, that makes sense. Ford at least should have changed the monroney's. I had seen my particular model in the system since December and the monroney on Ford's website is the same one that ultimately came with the BS, which I posted here. Seems like they could have put an updated one at the factory before they shipped it and updated the website to reflect the changes.
Sponsored

Last edited: