Baja Designs Foglamps on Bronco Sport Base

JVteam

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Any idea if the base model (w/o foglamps) has the wiring setup to put in these foglamps?

Sponsored

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
Great how to video.
I noticed the new light doesn't seal the opening like the OEM. The open space around the new light might allow nasty stuff (salt,slush,mud) into the ECU space.

Baja Designs

Base
First Name
BD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
@JVteam from our research, the base Bronco Sport does not have the OEM wiring for fog lights and the you would have to cut the hole for the light in your bumper. You could still use our S1 kit, you would just have to purchase a wiring harness (#640117) separate and might have to do some modification to mount our kit. You can reach out to our team at [email protected] to get everything you need.

@Fossil thanks for the comments on the video. We try to make them easy to follow. As for your concern about a gap, you might just be seeing a shadow in the video as we tried to keep it as flush as we could. Any grime shouldn't get through, but as you can tell in the video behind the front bumper does get dirt and grime in it. Let me know if you have any other questions I can help with!
Sponsored

Last edited: