Fender Flare comparison pics?

SlapLeather

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Thats a lot of winch for the vehicle. I figured a 9k with synthetic rope. How has the rear mounted winch been working for you?
It works great when I have need it for a little persuasion out of areas and I’ve also used it quite a bit for dragging some large timber.

9K with synthetic rope would work for most.
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
The recovery hooks are bolted in place.
Yes, the recovery hooks are threaded on the ends. They are inserted in the mounts and secured with a nut. I was talking about the mounts the hooks are bolted to, which are welded onto the unibody.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Yes, the recovery hooks are threaded on the ends. They are inserted in the mounts and secured with a nut. I was talking about the mounts the hooks are bolted to, which are welded onto the unibody.
Yes sir. I do remember reading about the extra reinforcement added to the Badlands.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
It works great when I have need it for a little persuasion out of areas and I’ve also used it quite a bit for dragging some large timber.

9K with synthetic rope would work for most.
I figure I would want just to be able to save my own bacon in a worse case. The thypes of trailsI plan for Should not be bad or time to turn around.

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands

Bsrenfro

First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger
My Ford dealer installed job. I even painted a black strip to help camouflage. Ugh!

Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flare comparison pics? 6D518ACC-12E5-40C8-9F55-F0D56DD93D6E

Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flare comparison pics? FB21023E-A0D6-413F-859B-AE0F85AD8EC8
Sponsored