GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Congrats! That Bronze Smoke is an interesting color, even tho its not my thing. Very unique!

I'm still wanting for my BB to get shipped from the factory. I noticed that every time the date on the bottom of the window sticker changes, the vehicle is going to move the next day. Happened when it went into production and when it was built. The date right now is 3/21 so I'm hopping that means it'll ship today (3/22) and I'll get the email tomorrow.
Sponsored

tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My husband drove to the dealership just so he could look at his new bronco sport. We’re picking it up first thing tomorrow!
Ford Bronco Sport February production date F3D2F303-DE78-42B0-9DFD-3290F62C9E66

Lucky you guys! I'm holding out hope that my delivery date stays out with April 4th-10th... seems like eons away!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
My husband drove to the dealership just so he could look at his new bronco sport. We’re picking it up first thing tomorrow!
Congratulations on your husband's Bronco Sport delivery, Angela. We hope you and your husband enjoy being out on the road with it!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Congratulations. Another graduate from the class of February production group!

Aallenrn

Outer Banks
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Congrats! That Bronze Smoke is an interesting color, even tho its not my thing. Very unique!

I'm still wanting for my BB to get shipped from the factory. I noticed that every time the date on the bottom of the window sticker changes, the vehicle is going to move the next day. Happened when it went into production and when it was built. The date right now is 3/21 so I'm hopping that means it'll ship today (3/22) and I'll get the email tomorrow.
That color is not my thing either! Would not have been my choice. I hope yours ships soon!

OP
OP
Araasis

Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Anybody have any updates?

OP
OP
Araasis

Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My countdown starts in earnest tomorrow. My arrival date is 3/23-29. Here's hoping that there are no huge delays.
Awesome! Mine starts April 5th. Good luck! I hope you get yours soon!

OP
OP
Araasis

Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dealer delivery date (fingers crossed); 4/4 - 4/10
Did you get an email with those dates? Or did the dealer give them to you? Just asking so I know what to expect :)

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Still waiting for mine to ship. It's been nearly 10 days since it was built. I hope its actually built and not stuck waiting for a part.

If I don't hear anything today I'm going to give my dealer a call tomorrow and see if they can pull up a visibility report. The last time I said that I got an update the next day so maybe it'll work again lol.

OP
OP
Araasis

Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still waiting for mine to ship. It's been nearly 10 days since it was built. I hope its actually built and not stuck waiting for a part.

If I don't hear anything today I'm going to give my dealer a call tomorrow and see if they can pull up a visibility report. The last time I said that I got an update the next day so maybe it'll work again lol.
I hope you get good news!
Sponsored