Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I woke up to the "shipped" email this morning! That was fast lol. To everyone who hasn't gotten their window stickers or built emails, I truly hope you get yours soon! I know this process has been stressful for all of us.
They seem to ship within a couple of days. It’s the delivery now that seems to be taking forrrrrreverrrrrrr.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Araasis

Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
They seem to ship within a couple of days. It’s the delivery now that seems to be taking forrrrrreverrrrrrr.
The "estimated" delivery date I have is April 5th -11th. Knowing Ford, that will probably change lol

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange
I woke up to the "shipped" email this morning! That was fast lol. To everyone who hasn't gotten their window stickers or built emails, I truly hope you get yours soon! I know this process has been stressful for all of us.
Yay! Congrats!

Renee Soss

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I got the shipped email too, but my online tracker is delayed. Ill wait a few days and check again.
Got text message from salesman with screen shot of Ford email (a shame he didn't put my email in with Ford, and he can't add my email after initial order setup.) showing estimated delivery April 3 - April 9. I am St. Petersburg, FL.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Can confirm, delivery sucks. I've complained about it on here a few times (more than I few...I just really want this car and am not a patient person to begin with)....I thought production would be the annoying part. No.

Not knowing where my car is or when it'll get here despite Ford having that knowledge and not sharing it....thats the worst part so far.

Last edited:

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Got text message from salesman with screen shot of Ford email (a shame he didn't put my email in with Ford, and he can't add my email after initial order setup.) showing estimated delivery April 3 - April 9. I am St. Petersburg, FL.
I’m in central Florida and it shows April 1 - April 7!

OP
OP
Araasis

Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got the shipped email too, but my online tracker is delayed. Ill wait a few days and check again.
My tracker didn't update until a few hours after receiving the shipped email. Definitely try again later!

OP
OP
Araasis

Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The "estimated" delivery date I have is April 5th -11th. Knowing Ford, that will probably change lol
Well, mine is 3/3-3/9 so not late yet. I DM’d the GM this morning. I can’t pick it up until the weekend anyways so, maybe next weekend.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can confirm, delivery sucks. I've complained about it on here a few times (more than I few...I just really want this car and am not a patient person to begin with)....I thought production would be the annoying part. No.

Not knowing where my car is or when it'll get here despite Ford having that knowledge and not sharing it....thats the worst part so far.
My go to line is “Patient’s” are for doctors and I’m no doctor. So I know how you feel.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I remember back last summer/fall delivery for 2021s was pretty quick. It wasn't uncommon for people up here in the north to get their BS delivered in 2-3 weeks. I wonder why it's such a problem now, supply chain issues?

Renee Soss

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I’m in central Florida and it shows April 1 - April 7!
So it appears we be on the same train, maybe. I don't know where the train stops. And does it make a few stops to unl
I'm in north Florida! April 5th-11th for me.
Maybe the train unloads the Broncos in Sanford than trucked from there. Has to be so complicated to organize a train load of vehicles and disperse them by the truck loads.
So our Broncos are traveling together all snug in a rug / train.

OP
OP
Araasis

Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So it appears we be on the same train, maybe. I don't know where the train stops. And does it make a few stops to unl

Maybe the train unloads the Broncos in Sanford than trucked from there. Has to be so complicated to organize a train load of vehicles and disperse them by the truck loads.
So our Broncos are traveling together all snug in a rug / train.
Looks like it! Please let me know when you guys get yours! We can celebrate together lol
Sponsored