Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Yep. I see that too. Yesterday it said remedy not available. Hopefully we are close. My dealer has five that are sold but waiting. I am sure they would love to get them out the door. The date at the bottom of my window sticker updated to today's date. I know people say that it doesn't mean anything but it coincided with the change on the recall status so who knows.
The date on the bottom of the window sticker does have
The window sticker dates etc mean nothing at all. It will change when you check it. Mine was built 10/15 and shipped 10/16 with no blend date or any of the other things that people swear mean something. The only reliable way to check recall status is by looking it up on ETIS or NTSB site by VIN
The date on the very bottom of the window sticker does have a function and is used by Ford. Anytime there is a change in the status of the vehicle then that date will change. Since the recall status changed yesterday from "no remedy available" to "recall incomplete" then any outstanding BS units will have had that date updated to 11/03/2022.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WinTech

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V

The date on the very bottom of the window sticker does have a function and is used by Ford. Anytime there is a change in the status of the vehicle then that date will change. Since the recall status changed yesterday from "no remedy available" to "recall incomplete" then any outstanding BS units will have had that date updated to 11/03/2022.
That makes sense. Prior to today the date on the window sticker was 10/28 which was when palsapp showed dispatched. It was delivered on 10/29.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

Myself and some others have noticed the date changing when nothing was actually happening. I know in the past it meant something but for many it hasn’t given an indication of anything. My car was in production 6/22 and the date changed several times even though nothing changed until the fuel line recall was fixed (the date didn’t change to reflect that) and the chip was finally installed on 10/15 and the car shipped 10/16. Nothing on the sticker changed to show that. In fact on the posts that people were looking at the blend date for a sign the car is built mine never showed a blend date and it still doesn’t say it even thought my car is built and has been shipped already.

Pals app also has shown nothing for me and some have said their car arrived before pals app said anything. I think in the past things were more consistent but it seems now things are up in the air.

PirateBrahm

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If you get the VIN off the sticker, you should be able to check Ford ETIS under PTI Information. Off-hand I can't recall seeing anyone posting about their units being delivered without the RCMs, just the FDMs.

Good luck, I'll post when my FDM comes in.

Following up - my FDM has arrived at the dealership.

OP
OP
WinTech

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Following up - my FDM has arrived at the dealership.
Excellent news. I am going to keep on my salesman for updates. I mean they've got to be motivated to get the ones waiting to be fixed done so they can sell them. Last count they had five of them waiting.

OP
OP
WinTech

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My FDM parts came in overnight and dealership says I can take ownership tomorrow!! I'm almost too nervous to type this out for fear that it won't happen!
Awesome news. I am with you. Until I am there signing papers I am not getting my hopes up no matter what they tell me.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Follow-up
I officially own my BS! Brought it home exactly 8 months after my order was placed.
I’m so glad you got it and eight months to the day seems to be the lucky number that happened to me and there was a few other people too I think

Kpie819

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
My recall is finally gone, but I haven't heard from the dealership. Hopefully I can pick it up today.

OP
OP
WinTech

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My recall is finally gone, but I haven't heard from the dealership. Hopefully I can pick it up today.
Same with mine as of this morning. My salesman is usually off on Monday and even though I have his personal cell, I don't like to bother him on is day off. Going to call the dealership first and see if maybe he is scheduled today since it is a holiday week before I text him.

Kpie819

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Same with mine as of this morning. My salesman is usually off on Monday and even though I have his personal cell, I don't like to bother him on is day off. Going to call the dealership first and see if maybe he is scheduled today since it is a holiday week before I text him.
I got in touch with mine, she just said she hadn't heard anything from the service advisor. That was almost 1.5 hour ago.

Kpie819

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
And mine called me back, said it has not been fixed and don't know when It will be. "There is a long wait on the parts." They had no answers why it is no longer showing. Honestly I'm to the point of just keeping my jeep.

OP
OP
WinTech

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And mine called me back, said it has not been fixed and don't know when It will be. "There is a long wait on the parts." They had no answers why it is no longer showing. Honestly I'm to the point of just keeping my jeep.
Wait. NHTSA site says no recalls and the dealer is saying it isn't fixed? What does etis.ford.com show? I don't see how it could be updated in both places but not be fixed. I don't really know how it works as far as the info being updated but it would seem to be against the law to say a recall is fixed if it isn't.
Sponsored