tallmansd

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I forgot to ask the dealer before I left what the PIN was. I sent them an email, but as impatient as I am, I read the manual. It tells how to see what the PIN is, but I can't find the location of the "Spare Key" socket to do the steps. It looks like it is under the center arm rest, inside the storage, but I don't see anything in there.

Anyone know where it is?

Badlands trim

Thanks
Sponsored

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
Pretty sure you just place your key in to the center console

realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I forgot to ask the dealer before I left what the PIN was. I sent them an email, but as impatient as I am, I read the manual. It tells how to see what the PIN is, but I can't find the location of the "Spare Key" socket to do the steps. It looks like it is under the center arm rest, inside the storage, but I don't see anything in there.

Anyone know where it is?

Badlands trim

Thanks
A plastic card with the factory-set PIN should be included in the packet with the owner manual. Not in your packet?

OP
OP

tallmansd

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Tried putting the keys in the center console one at time, following the instructions, no luck.

Also went through the owner manual pouch again, no plastic card. There were tags on my keys, but none of the codes unlock the doors.

Sargent28

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang
It is a small laminated white card the size of a credit card. It was given to me by my dealer not in the manual.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
There was a separate post (perhaps part of the fuse box post for camera mount?) that said the key location isn’t actually in center console but actually below the center stack in one of the cubbies. Apparently a owners manual mistake...? Worth a try

OP
OP

tallmansd

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
There was a separate post (perhaps part of the fuse box post for camera mount?) that said the key location isn’t actually in center console but actually below the center stack in one of the cubbies. Apparently a owners manual mistake...? Worth a try
Ok, that helped! Found it.

Under the USB-A and USB-C ports, remove that rubber bottom, there is an indentation in the molding. Putting the keys there worked.. But now that I came back inside to post that I found my key.. I forgot it..

Thanks everyone!

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Ok, that helped! Found it.

Under the USB-A and USB-C ports, remove that rubber bottom, there is an indentation in the molding. Putting the keys there worked.. But now that I came back inside to post that I found my key.. I forgot it..

Thanks everyone!
Lol, happy to help.

Chase65

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BSFE, '12 F150 FX4, '94 Explorer, '93 YJ
Also you can find they key code under the glove box in the fuse compartment. If you view the thread about the interior fuse box access, you can see how to get to it. The code is on the larger white sticker behind the wires that are partially exposed. You can see the wires I’m talking about in the 6th picture on the fuse access thread: https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/interior-fuse-block-access.1627/#post-30896

Here is a video showing how to find the key code. It is shown on an Escape, but it’s the exact same process.

Hope this helps!

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru

Anyone know where it is?

Badlands trim

Thanks
Mine was on a card in glove compartment.

OP
OP

tallmansd

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Got my title paperwork in the mail yesterday, including the factory pin code for the door!

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Both my keys and the plastic card were given to me on a thin plastic band ( BB purchased from dealer inventory)

OP
OP

tallmansd

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just an update:

when I received the documents to get new plates from the dealer, they provided the plastic card with the factory pin on it.
Sponsored