Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Not quite driving past... I haven't seen one in the city here yet but my neighbor has one. So there is gonna be 2 BS BL here now parked one next to the other. :)

Last edited:

Lufifi

Big Bend
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
There is nothing lowly at all having a BIG Bend, I wouldn’t give mine up for the world unless someone offered me a First Edition, hahaha
I also refer to myself as a lowly public servant too but I wouldn't change my career for anything. Although the last almost 2 years has been a bit tough. ? I love my Big Bend and am making it just the way I want it.

mizzoubronco

Big Bend
First Name
T.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Feel the same. The two times I’ve waved I’ve gotten nothing ?

Funny enough there’s a cactus grey that lives probably a half mi from me and from what I’ve seen, we might be the only two BS in our city of 50k+

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
The Bronco Sports I have seen when driving on the highway were being driven by older people with both hands on the wheel, I'm not going to hi five them. I have also seen the new full size Bronco on the highway the other day, it also had an older looking person driving it, I almost gave a thumbs up but did not. The full size Bronco up close is pretty nice. I have also been hearing some dealers have a 20k markup on them.
Why would you not wave to “older people”? Lol.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I didn't want to disturb their concentration since they had the rwo handed death grip on the wheel.
I have seen more new land Rover Defenders on the road than Bronco Sports. And as I said in my original post, I've only seen one new full size Bronco on the road.

Kraken

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I've been seeing more and more on the roads here near Seattle in the last few weeks. I make sure to give them all a wave ?
I'm really enjoying seeing them out and about after I've had mine so long lol.
I haven't seen yours yet, I've wanting to see a Cyber Orange in person. But I have a seen have an Area 51 Outer Banks on I5 a few times.

awinner

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm in the middle of nowhere in central Arkansas down a dirt road, closest town of about 6k, and everybody waves to everybody...but those Wrangler owners sure don't! ? Got my BB+BB back Feb 1 (just in time for our 14" of snow) and the first weekend I drive it into town, feeling all special, and of all things, I have a Defender pull up beside me. Only seen 2 other BS in our area so far but can't count how many people have asked to look inside or sit inside mine.

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
The Bronco Sports I have seen when driving on the highway were being driven by older people with both hands on the wheel, I'm not going to hi five them. I have also seen the new full size Bronco on the highway the other day, it also had an older looking person driving it, I almost gave a thumbs up but did not. The full size Bronco up close is pretty nice. I have also been hearing some dealers have a 20k markup on them.
I'm one of those older people. Give me the wave and I'll wave back.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
I didn't want to disturb their concentration since they had the rwo handed death grip on the wheel.
I have seen more new land Rover Defenders on the road than Bronco Sports. And as I said in my original post, I've only seen one new full size Bronco on the road.
I resemble that remark, without the death grip. Wave at me I'll wave back! Did you ever consider they may just be really enjoying their new ride? Would rather see an old person with two hands on the wheel than some teenybopper with one hand on a cell phone texting.
Sponsored

Last edited: