RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The Bronco Sports I have seen when driving on the highway were being driven by older people with both hands on the wheel, I'm not going to hi five them. I have also seen the new full size Bronco on the highway the other day, it also had an older looking person driving it, I almost gave a thumbs up but did not. The full size Bronco up close is pretty nice. I have also been hearing some dealers have a 20k markup on them.

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I've been seeing more and more on the roads here near Seattle in the last few weeks. I make sure to give them all a wave ?
I'm really enjoying seeing them out and about after I've had mine so long lol.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
The Bronco Sports I have seen when driving on the highway were being driven by older people with both hands on the wheel, I'm not going to hi five them. I have also seen the new full size Bronco on the highway the other day, it also had an older looking person driving it, I almost gave a thumbs up but did not. The full size Bronco up close is pretty nice. I have also been hearing some dealers have a 20k markup on them.
I've seen mixed ages of owners so far and I've been giving the bronco wave ?

Pete714

Big Bend
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
i haven't seen any in my city, but i seen only two in neighboring cities

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I saw a cute little blonde driving one the other day, my wife asked if I noticed the other bronco sport. I played dumb, but it was an Area 51 badlands, and she had the black overlays over the bronco sport badges ?
Hahahaah smart man. What hunny? What ‘hot blonde’? She doesn’t even hold a candle to you!

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Over the past 5 months and 7k miles, most of the time I feel like I'm the only one. I even went on a 1200 mile adventure covering 4 states last month and didn't pass a single BS. However over the past 5 days I have been 5/5 on seeing BS and even caught big papa. At this point I'm just glad it's not a wrangler, cause I see those things all the time, and if you don't see one, turn around cause there's probably 2 following behind you

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
Sitting at the window at Taco Bell today, waiting on my food, and glanced in my rearview mirror and noticed the safari style roof on the vehicle behind me. Checked my driver's door mirror to see the BS headlight on it. Then checked out the attractive woman behind the wheel. It happened to be Cactus Gray just like mine. Gave a little wave out the window as I drove away and got one in return.

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
Fiat 500, 500L, and 124 Spider owners generally waved. Not so much the 500X owners. It was cool to be in the secret Fiat club!
Sponsored