BRedi

Big Bend
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Wow, sorry to hear about BS owners with no manners.
Just yesterday I drove into the Walgreens parking lot and to my delight, there was an Area 51 I parked right next to. She happened to be walking back to her car and we had a GREAT conversation, compared notes on driving and maintenance - even referred to each other as "Cousin BB".
Hopefully the cordial will outweigh the mannerless.

Last edited:

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Such a nice day today, had the windows open, nice breeze, good tunes, and as I come around a turn to a light I see a Kodiak BS going the other way. I throw him a wave, I see him make the move to give it back... Oooo, rejected by the window, but I'll still take it as a win and keep on waving

BRedi

Big Bend
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Went trolling downtown today, clean car, light traffic and I see not 1 but TWO new BS's! The first was parked with boxes stacked in a loading zone - sadly an unattended work horse :(
The second was coming toward me, I sat up straight, honked, waved, but no. NO wave. He was too cool to wave in his "lean" pose.
Not giving up though...

kvenerable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The Bronco Sports I have seen when driving on the highway were being driven by older people with both hands on the wheel, I'm not going to hi five them. I have also seen the new full size Bronco on the highway the other day, it also had an older looking person driving it, I almost gave a thumbs up but did not. The full size Bronco up close is pretty nice. I have also been hearing some dealers have a 20k markup on them.
I feel personally attacked. At least wave to my dogs... geesh.

mrsrebel

Big Bend
First Name
Mona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Feel the same. The two times I’ve waved I’ve gotten nothing ?

Funny enough there’s a cactus grey that lives probably a half mi from me and from what I’ve seen, we might be the only two BS in our city of 50k+
Mizzou? :)
Sponsored