Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Somehow, I knew this was going to turn into s FORScan thing...LOL
Sorry.., am guilty for posting some of that FORScan info šŸ˜‰

I like the beepsā€¦ 99.999% of the time is for something that needs to be addressed which likely is the engineers intent .. no need to disable in my case since the beeps are so rare anyway

Not hijacking this thread !!! but now I want to figure out the pattern for why the car alarm goes off, usually I am just cleaning the car and am closing or opening doors .. I think it could have to do with closing the passenger door followed by opening a rear door but happened so infrequently I canā€™t nail down a pattern

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
Yes I have the rear occupants alert turned off as well but you likely never shut off the car, opened the door, locked the vehicle and walked away with people still in the back seat then heard the double honk.
Oh, well thatā€™s not how my double honk works. I turn it off, get out, shut my door, and then it double honks before I even lock it.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Oh, well thatā€™s not how my double honk works. I turn it off, get out, shut my door, and then it double honks before I even lock it.
Agreed. Mine randomly does exactly that which is what I meant to say.

But others have stated that might be due to a number of actual causes including weight on the back seats. When I get time Iā€™m going to run that test. Thatā€™s the only point I was making.

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
Agreed. Mine randomly does exactly that which is what I meant to say.

But others have stated that might be due to a number of actual causes including weight on the back seats. When I get time Iā€™m going to run that test. Thatā€™s the only point I was making.
Oh ok, yeah I wish I knew why mine does that. It only does it at like 2-3 in the morning after I get home after work. Itā€™s embarrassing because I live in a neighborhood and I always think Iā€™m gonna wake someone up because of it, even though I canā€™t control it.

Tim Cee

Heritage
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Heya ā€” every so often, when we lock the car and walk away it honks at us (two quick successive honks). The engine is off, the lights are always on ā€œAutoā€, we have both keys with us outside the car. Why is it honking!?

yes mine beeps twice once in a while too. I asked this same question here and got no real answer. I keep meaning to contact Ford but have not had time yet.

MDwayne

Big Bend
First Name
MDwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport, 18 Zion SRT, 73 VW Super Beetle